dont mind me

(hobi in the picture so cute ^^)

Funny how we were all scared that the world is gonna end, not realizing that we are slowly ending it.

dont mind me, i just want to rant out because im so stressed out rn.

Im just going to put random things in here so..

-

Jimin singing DNA:

Uyeoni aninikka, DNA
LACHI MOLALA
LACHIMOLALA

(damn so accurate 😂)

-

Hoseok always appreciate
us but why some armys
hate hoseok?😥

:<

-

DYK?
BTS Taehyung drinks water
because he can't eat water

(duh?)

-

Namjoon: JINNN HYUNNGG!! *running

*All members looking at him

Jimin: Jin Hyung is not here He's at his service remember? 1 month ago.

Namhoon: But I heard his laugh.

V: I'm just wiping the windows hyung...

(this is so sad but funny at the same time.)

-

THE TRUTH UNTOLD BY BTS AND ITS UNTOLD STORY.

The truth untold is based on La Citta di Smeraldo. It's the story of a man who lived in a castle and kept to himself because he thought himself to be ugly.
One day a woman came near his castle and picked his flowers. He was angry at first but eventually became curious and waited for her.
He found out that she was actually selling those flowers for a living. The man fell in love but didn't want to show himself because he was too ugly.
As Jin and Jimin sang the lyrics, "Bloomed in a garden of loneliness. A flower that resembles you. I wanted to give it to you, after I take off this foolish mask. But I know I can never do that. I must hide because I am ugly."
The man decided to plant a flower that didn't exist on the planet so she could sell it at an expensive price. Eventually he managed to fill his garden with those flowers — but the woman stopped coming.
He then learned that the girl she love, she admired the most had died.
The part where they sing, "But I still want you" is about the man regretting not telling her his feelings all because he didn't love himself first.
It fits so well with the 'LOVE YOURSELF' concept.

-

"If a man whistle at you, dont look back because your a lady, not a dog."
-JK

-

BTS is not complete without "namjoon"
Bangtaⓝ Sonyeondan
Kim Tⓐehyung
Park Jiⓜin
Jeon ⓙungkook
Kim Seⓞkjin
Jung Hⓞseok
Min Yooⓝgi

See?💜✨

-

[BIG FACT]

Namjoon may breaks lot of things but he can always fix ARMYs broken hearts.💜

-

Do you ever just want to sit outside with someone and talk about life all night?

-

{\_/}
(•_•)
/>💜
here for you ~

-

How mathematicians say I love you:
n 3^01 1

Still don't get it? Turn your phone upside down

-

To all those women out there:

Virginity is not something you could easily give to a person. If a man really loves you, he will respect you and he will wait for it at the perfect time. Virginity is something that you must protect and save until you got married to someone. My nun teacher once said "wearing a white dress while walking in the aisle is a sign of purity" which means that  person is worth to respect and praise because she saved herself from being tamed until the end.

-

If you feel ugly, just know that there's a Japanese myth that says your face rn is the face of the person you loved most in your past life.

I just think it's beautiful because in your eyes back then, the face you see in the mirror was the one you most adored.

Cheer up, dont feel insecure, you're beautiful darling. : )

-

Suga : " Whenever i get mad at you, you never fight back. How do you control your anger? "

V : " I clean the toilet bowl. "

Suga : " How does that help? "

V : " Using your toothbrush. "

(oop😂)

-

Sorry for wasting your time hshs
Im just really bored : /

Kbye.