ch12

"So.. Where do you live Y/n-ssi?" Yeonmi asked, flashing her angelic smile that you wished you had. Both you and Jungkook, decided to eat because its Yeonmi's treat. You took a bite at your carbonara, "Well. I live at HASJAMS." You said, swallowing the food down your esophagus.

"Ah! Don't you live there too gguk?" Yeonmi spoke. The nickname she said made Jungkook's face red due to embarrasment. "U-uh yes Noona." Jungkook said shyly and you could laugh at his shookt face.

A small ding was heard and Yeonmi picked up her phone to check who messaged her. Her eyes lit up as she quickly typed in the words and grabbed her gucci purse. "Alright so enjoy your date guys, im sorry for being the third wheel, imma just head out and Jungkook? Care to give me Y/n's number? Thanks. Bye bye peeps!" She said, in other words, raps.

You both stayed silent when Yeonmi left. Not knowing what to say or what to do, just sitting and eating in silence. Until you broke the silence.

"You are unusually quiet today." You mumbled, sipping your mocha latte quietly. Jungkook nervously chuckled and grab a tissue to wipe the cream that left in your lips. His moves caught you off-gaurd and suddenly you became shy.

"Why? You miss my teases? My pick up lines and endearments hm?" He smirked and you could swear you look like a red tomato right now.

"N-no!"

"Oh babe, dont lie." You choked at what he said.

"Its just your so pretty that it made me forget my pick up line." You choked again mentally. He smirked leaning closer to your red as hell face.

His eyes moved from your eyes to your lips in a quick moment and licked his lips. You swear you were gonna die at this rate. He leaned closer, so close that if any of you moves your lips could touch. You closed your eyes, you dont know what you were doing but all you know that at the moment your eyes opened, you see a very red Jungkook.

Did she just peck me in the tip of my nose? Please pinch me if this is real. I swear im gonna die. am i red? This is so embarrasing. I was supposed to tease her. Oh shit. Thats it. Im going to heaven.

"U-uhm sorry i did it without me knowing, i dont know what was happening im so so-" You were cutted off by him pecking the tip of your nose before smirking and saying, "Now we're even."

Your face turned to beet red and your heart beats rapidly, not knowing what to say or do, you just froze. Jungkook chuckled at your behavior, "You're cute when you are blushing." He smirked.

"Im not!" You denied, shaking your head in denial. Jungkook only chuckled and stood up, you stood up as well.
" Lets go on a date Y/n." He said.

"Well are'nt we having a friendly date right now?" You said, wanting to remove the word 'friendly'. Jungkook chuckled but deep inside, his heart ached.

"I want to take you somewhere you could enjoy." Jungkook said, grabbing your hand and pulling you out. You gasp, "W-where?"

"My house."

Silence..

"Just kidding. I wanna take you the amusement park actually." He laughed at your awfully red face earning a glare from you.

"Now move that pretty little ass of yours, we going riding."

How did i even ended up here?

You walked slowly, turning around to find any trace of Jungkook but unfortunately, luck isnt in your side. Your eyes scanned the room of the haunted house, trying to be quiet and careful, not wanting to deal with jumpscares.

Taking a step forward, your eyes are focused on the standing figure just behind the door. Your hands trembled and you find yourself not moving, just eyeing the creepy white figure standing there, waiting for you to go there.

"Hell nah im not gonna go there you piece of s-" Your words cuted off when a hand grips yours and that made you scream your ass off and run as fast as you can, not knowing where you were running, you found yourself at the exit of the house with Jungkook laughing so loud behind you.

"You!" You yelled and marched towards him and grabbed his ear so hard. He yelped, earning lots of weird looks from the public but both of you are too busy to care.

"Y-y/n baby calm down p-please take your cute small fingers of off my e-ear." Jungkook said nervously but the word 'baby' made you grip his ear harder. You could felt your cheeks getting hotter and the beat of your heart beats faster than you could imagine.

"I-im leaving." You stuttered, your eyes looked everywhere except him. You walked away, leaving him confused. Your mind went back to when he said 'baby'. You closed your eyes and slapped your forehead.

"Oh my god Y/n stop." You said to yourself without knowing that Jungkook is following you behind.
Your face heat up when the moment played again and again.

"Jungkook what are you doing to me? Why do you made me felt like this? Im not supposed to fall for you but me being an idiot fell for another idiot like you, you dumb dumb dumn du-"

"What did you say?"

--

Did you know? The creator of spongebob was a mathematician.

spongebob ²pants.

K bye.