extra #3

“Jungkook, i swear to god—”

“No.”

Y/n huffed, trying to remove his arms thats wrapped around her waist. She was so motivated to do stuff but here this bunny is, stopping her innocently.

“Okay just let me stand up—”

“No.”

Y/n grew annoyed, why did she even fell for this clingy dumbass. Jungkook opened one eye to look at her, he smiled, cuddling her more with two intentions, to irritate her and to just adore her at the mean time.

“Jungkoo—”

“No.”

“I didn't even say anything!” Y/n whined, curse him and his ridiculously muscular build, Y/n grumbled.

“Alright, i give up.” Y/n sighed, arms falling down. Jungkook let out a cute cheerful 'hehe'.

“But no sex and kisses for a week.” Y/n smirked. yes, now suffer.

Jungkook looked at her with eyes huge full of disbelief. He whined, thrashing around, still not removing his arms. Y/n crossed her arms and looked at him sternly, “Yes, now choose. Either you let me go or no ki—”

“Fine! You win, hmp.” Jungkook rolled in the bed far away from her, arms crossed, ignoring her existence. Y/n laughed, crawling over to him.

“I'm sorry, honey. But if you want we could cuddle after i do my stuffs. Okay?” Jungkook only pouted and nodded sadly. Atleast its better than no kisses for a week. Y/n smiled, leaning over to kiss his pouted lips, only to be trapped again in his arms, pulling her in.

Y/n pulled away with glaring eyes. Jungkook smiled, leaning in again to kiss her cheek, his hand rubbing her back comfortingly.

“Okay, ill go now.” Y/n pulled away from his grip as Jungkook once again sighed, his arms getting cold again but its fine, he could bare it again. After all, they have a lot of fun things to do tonight.