ch22

Jungkook groaned when you pressed the cotton too hard on his knuckles and that made you look at him in worry.

"I-im sorry, i'll be gentle." You said, feeling guilty. Jungkook released a low chuckle, "If i were you, i'll be hard and rough just the way you love it." He whispered and that made you accidentaly punched his cheek.

"Oh my god, im sorry-"

"Y/n, Jungkook." Bo Ra entered the living room with a stern look on her face. She tucked her hair behind her ear and sighed. "You guys are seriously so cheesy." She released a giggle and laughed when she saw both of you with red faces.

Then she returned with her stern look. "Y/n.." She calls out.

"Yes?" You nervously answered and she sat down next to you while you took time to wrap Jungkook's knuckles.
"Who is that guy to you?" She asked.

You frozed, not knowing what to say. You were tired and she knew that, yet she asked but you know she was just concerned.

You felt Jungkook run his thumb on the back of your palm softly, making you sigh and you not knowing, you held his hand for support and he gladly returned it.

"He.. is my childhood friend. It was in my junior years when i met him. We became friends for some reason and, i mentioned that i had a childhood friend that i want to meet for so long but then he left and i forgot what he looked like," I smiled at the thought. "And he claimed that he is the one who i am talking about, and i was so happy but then i felt something wrong about him though." You frowned, and met Jungkook's eyes that  was filled with void and no emotion. What could he be thinking so deeply for?

"Okay-um, i was happy but he was different, he changed. The sweet, kind and teaseful boy that i've met 12 years ago, changed." You heaved a deep sigh and started to play with Jungkook's fingers.

"What change?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"L-like, he gets touchy and says things like, you're mine now things like that. One time, i asked if he still remembered our nickname to each other and he did not reply, instead he pulled out a confused look," You frowned again, and stopped playing which Jungkook pouted for.

"Ah! I remember now, he is that weird guy who always stare at you for long." Bo Ra exclaimed. Stare?

"What do you mean?" You asked. Bo Ra sighed and clasped her fingers together. "I was always weirded out about him, i felt like he is not the person that you talked about when you guys were young. He was so secretive and remember when you introduced us to him?"

"Oh.. yeah?"

"He ignored us and kept looking at you instead. I felt suspicious about him." Bo Ra frowned.

"Speaking of him, where is he?" Jungkook asked with a look that you cant tell.

"Oh, my agents took care of him , dont worry." She bragged as she flipped her hair. You laughed knowing this habit of hers and you laughed more seeing Jungkook's im not buying it face.

"Anyways, stay away from him Y/n. I felt like he's bad news." Bo Ra said in a stern tone and you believed her. Bo Ra's words never go wrong.

"And you," She pointed at the male who flinched by her sharp glare and somehow, he looked like a rabbit who witnessed a predator eating up a fellow rabbit.

"Protect her, got it?" Seriously Bo Ra stop. Your cheeks turned red. Jungkook's face became serious, "Of course, i will even if you dont ask me to." Your cheeks turned even redder when he looked at you with that softness and you felt safe and protected just by under his gaze.

"Alright love birds, quit staring geez i hate being the third wheel." Bo Ra faked gagged. You choked.

I just found out that "Butterfly" is a song about loving someone who is suicidal... imagine how many lives this music saved. BTS' music literally saved lives and not only that they help people through their music and by telling them that they have worth and loving themselves is the most important thing in this world 🥺✨ I STAN💜

KEEP SAFE!