ch25

Avoiding. Thats one thing that you're good at, and thats why you're doing it right now. You sighed as you ran your fingers on your hair, sitting in the floor inside the music room alone, you knew he cant find you.

Those words he said, you dont know if its true or was just his lies but something about him, about his words was saying he was sincere.

“Dammit.” You cursed, this was so confusing. You have many doubts and you cant fix it.  Does he like me? Why would he? Is it true?

You decided to block out your thoughts and play the piano for a while. You got up and walk towards the center where a piano is placed. You ran your fingers on its cover and open it. You wont cause trouble cause the student teacher in charge is Yoongi so you asked permission. You chuckled back at your conversation with Yoongi.

"Yoongi?" You walked in the room, seeing him sleeping in the couch of the student teacher's room. He gave a silent hm without moving, you figured he's awake.

"Can i use the music room for a while? Classes will end in an hour anyway." You asked and you heared the same hm again but this time he moved and pick something out on his pocket - a key.

"Thanks Yoongles." He huffed at the nickname and slept. Before you go, you said one last thing.

"Please dont tell anyone i'm there."

"hmp."

Focusing on the piano, you sat and ran your fingers on it. Its been so long since you played one. You remembered when it ended and it wasn't a good one. You were just glad that both you, your mother and your step-sister finally escaped from that hell.

You smiled when both you and your mother and step-sister brought a place and thats where it all started. It was when you were 8 years old when you escaped from your step-father who abuses your mom even if she didnt do anything. You would cry with your step-sister in your room.

You sighed, slowly playing the piano in a slow low pitch. You remembered buying an apartment together, you remembered adopting Jaemin who was two years older from you, you remembered your step-sister moving out to have her own family when she turned pregnant because of your ex. All those years, you didnt see your step-father not that you cared anyway.

Your fingers skillfully press the keys (idk what that called lol) as you hummed in satisfaction. The music you were playing was your father's (not step-father.)

Moments after, the music came to an end as you were there sitting alone. Not until someone spoke.

“Wow.”

You whipped your head towards the voice to find him. Out of all people, him.
Jungkook smiled softly and walked over, you knew that smile hides the pain when you didnt answer him earlier.

He sat down beside you and sighed softly. “I made this awkward, didn't i?” He let out a dry laugh and you frowned.

“Jungkook-”

“Y/n-”

You both stopped, staring at each other than speaking again. You felt it. You felt his sincerity. You were the first to break eye contact and spoke again.

“Im sorry.. I was-..scared.” You trailed off. Looking down at your lap, you sighed. Suddenly, you felt a warm pair of hands holding yours.

“You dont have to.” Looking up, he smiled. “I-..i love you, Y/n.” His cheeks turned deep red and you tried to hide yours too by looking down again. You broke into a smile and look at his beautiful eyes again. “I dont know how or when but, you did when you shot me a glare on the convenience store, my heart suddenly beats so fast.” He shyly smiled.