ch23

Han Soora is blushing.

When she went home from school, the 6 year old Ye Joon has been sending her questionable glances. Ye Joon thought she must be acting. She even washed the dishes, do their laundry and made the house clean with a smile on her face.

So Ye Joon had to ask her sister, she was not like this at all. He went to their shared bedroom, ignoring the faint moans and groans in the other room. "Sister, why are you smilling so much?" Ye Joon mumbled. Soora even smiled widely at him, she showed him a picture of a boy, wearing a cute oversized white tee and pants with timberlands. Ye Joon only tilted his head in confusion.

"Brother, this is your future brother in law." She smiled, putting the picture away.

Han Soora is mad.

"Mom! Please let me go to Seoul Art's University!" She screamed at her mom who was busy ignoring Soora and was washing the dishes.

"No, you wont go to that prestigious University." Her mom calmly denied and that made Soora became even more madder.

"WHY?" She screamed. Her mom was having enough of her screams and washed her hands. She went towards the counter in the back and picked up an envelope and shoved it on Soora's face.

"What the fuck is this?" She cursed,
"Watch what you're saying, young lady. I didnt raise you to be like this." Her mom raised a voice and Soora just rolled her eyes.

Yoongles Economy University
Daegu, South Korea
6:31 AM

Hello Ms. Han,

We have received your enrollment last year. We have sent this note to gladly accept your enrollment in this school. Classes will start on June 4, 2021, 6:00AM and we hope you could wear your proper uniform to present our swaeg school. Thats all, we are expecting your arrival.

Principal Yoonji
Director Luomin

"I.. I didnt enroll on this shit! DID YOU JUST ENROLL ME IN THIS SHITTY SCHOOL?!" Her mom has enough.

"FUCK IT SOORA, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU'VE CHANGED EVER SINCE YOU TURNED 7 AND HONESTLY, IM SO TIRED OF KEEPING THIS UP! YOU DARE SCREAM AT YOUR OWN MOTHER AND SPURT CURSE WORDS?! WE HAVE DECIDED WHERE YOU'RE GOING TO SCHOOL AND THAT IS THAT. I wont take no as an answer, either you behave or leave this family." Soora was.. Blank. She ripped the paper and envelope apart and that made her mom angrier.

"Alright, i'll leave this fucking family. You never cared anyway. Oh, you're not my real mom anyway-"

"HAN SOORA!" Her father just entered her room, yelled at her. Soora chuckled and went upstairs, ignoring her fathers yells and her mothers sobs.

"What? Soora, how could you leave! You dont have money to live somewhere!" Her friend, exclaimed in worry through the phone. Soora only sighed, "Thats why im asking to stay with you for temporary and once i find a job, i'll rent an apartment near his house."

"You still like him? He doesnt even notice you-"

"Shut up and let me in your house." Soora coldly interrupted. She could hear her friend sighed deeply before speaking again. "Im sorry Soora, my dad says no-"

Soora hang up the call and punched the pillow on her lap in anger. "Fuck it, i'll just go on my own."

She grabbed the duffle bag which contains her stuffs and another duffle bag. Since its 12:36AM, she thought her dad is probably asleep, might as well steal his car.

She quietly walked towards the garage as she opened the door and to be greeted by someone.

"Ye Joon.." She whispered.

"Where are you going?" Ye Joon said, concerned. "If you are here to stop me then dont, nothing can stop me from leaving this hell." Soora spat and looked for the car keys.

There was an uncomfortable silence before Ye Joon broke it. "I want to go with you." He said and that made Soora shocked.

She marched towards him, "No! You cant go with me, what about your school? No. You cant." She said worriedly and stepped back and sighed.

"I have the car keys, i wont give them to you unless i come, i already have my things in the car." Ye Joob said as he walked towards the door. He wont take no as an answer. He cant lose his sister.

"Fine."

"Im sorry ma'am, this apartment has been reserved by someone." The receptionist answered with her blank face as if she didnt care.

"W-what, how?!" Soora complained, shocked. She just found out that Jungkook lived beside that apartment and that apartment was empty yesterday.

"I dont answer unecessary questions. Please leave if you dont have anything to say." She looked at Soora with a disgust look on her face before facing away to help others.

Soora clenched her fists and walked away but was bumped by someone.
"Oh my, im so sorry, i wasn't looking." A girl at her age bowed and Soora just tsked.

But when she was walking away, she swore she heard the girl, "Im from Room 1998."

The clock is ticking.

Why is Ye Joon late? She cursed and snatch her phone to call him but then the call ended.

She walked towards the secret room, big multiple screen, with lots of wires that made it looked like the place was a security room. She's not dumb. She clicked some random icon and a video of Ye Joon and You was seen when you tried to escape from him in the apartments's hallway.

She smirked when she saw your scared face fron the camera that she placed on Ye Joon's collar. But then that smirk faded when Jungkook's face entered and she saw him punching his brother.

"Why.."

Why you? Why not her? For so many years she had befriend him when she saw him and became friends with benefits but he cutted all his ties with her just for you.

The video ended when Jungkook blindly punched the camera. Silence roamed around the room.

"Park Y/n.." She gritted her teeth.

"I'll kill you."

Oh dear, okay so this was Soora's side and yes, she is obsessed with Jungkook like any other book but there's a twist ;)