ch10

Did you know that butterflies can't see their own wings? so they have no idea how beautiful they are. Maybe you're a butterfly, you're a wonderful person, you just don't see it.

"W-what are you doing here? Everyone hates me but why are you here?" Lil' Jungkook said as he fiddles with his fingers nervously, the girl infront of him bend down to his level as she smiled sweetly and patted his head. He was surprised by the sudden touch, his cheeks growing crimson red and he wished it was'nt that obvious.

"Youre cute. Why would they hate a cute bunny like you?" The girl smiled softly as she looked at him then he looked at her. His world stopped, everything stopped, only hers was moving, its like the background disappeared and she is only the person he sees.

"Im -----, Whats yours?" She smiled as he looked at her shyly then smiled, his heart fluttering by her soft smile. The girl tried to stop herself from pinching his cute chubby cheeks by stepping backwards for a bit.

"Im Kookie! Jeon Jungkookie!" He said brightly, almost yelling and the girl laughed by his energetic introduction then held his hand softly, he blushed at the sudden gesture. He could almost purr like an idiot because of how soft her hand are.

"Wanna play with me?" The girl asked as she held his hand. Jungkook looked at their entertwined hands then smiled brightly as he held her hand tight.

"Sure!"

---

DiNg dOnG

Your head snapped towards the front door, closing the book that you were reading, you got up on your feet and walked towards the door lazily. You twisted the door knob and pulled it, there revealed someone you did'nt expect.

"Bo Ra?" You asked quite surprised seeing your long-time-no-see bestfriend. She grinned before dropping her bag and tackled you with a hug.

"Oh my god! You're finally here! Why did'nt you tell me?" You exclaimed, returning the hug before pulling away. "Well you're the only one who knows im here, even Seoyeon did'nt know." She said as she grinned evilly.

"Come in, come in!" You said cheerfully, dragging her in and closing the door. "You've got a nice aparment, wish i had an apartment like this." Bo Ra said, her eyes twinkling as she scanned the room.

"Well, this is the cheapest that i could get." You smiled and picked up the book that you've been reading and put it back to the small mini shelf. "And you got a book collection too! Can i read some later?" Bo Ra asked, and you nodded in agreement.

"Wait, you read Fuckboy Next Door?" Bo Ra asked, widening her eyes as you nodded once again. "Oh my god i read that too!" She exclaimed and you widened your eyes.

"Oh my god! I really love that book but you should'nt read something like that young woman." You raised a brow, jokingly glaring at her as she laughed.

Your day has been great with Bo Ra on your side. She said she will stay for a couple of days until she find her own apartment. You both called Seoyeon and told her about Bo Ra's arrival, she sulked all day on call because she was'nt informed. Finally, you are the only one who was awake because you are a light sleeper and Bo Ra being Bo Ra, she is a heavy one.

You sat on your bed, glancing at Bo Ra beside you, who was sleeping so peacefully. That noise came back and you groaned because of it, then it hit you.

That apartment next door is Jungkook's

Your mind is filled with thoughts, questions and even insecurities. One day he would ask for a date and the next day he would screw some girl. Oh wait - correction, a friendly date.

You chuckled bitterly at the thought. You are'nt his girlfriend, so why are you even jealous? You sighed, clasping your hair and putting your head on your knees.

Why am i like this? Why am i hurting so bad?

You should've ignored him from the start. You should've forget and not pay attention. You should've move on with your life. But no, something made you do this, something deep inside you made you feel different with him. Thats why.

Something made you feel euphoric when you're with him. Something made you safe when you're with him. Something made you feel like your cheeks would almost burst because of embarrement. And that something, is your heart.

You know now, you know why you are hurting hearing another girls moans in his room. You could imagine him screwing the girl with pleasure and you could swear that you just wished that he would stop. You know why your heart is aching, you know why your heart is leaping in happiness.

I love him, thats why.

You bit your lips, and grabbed your phone and checked the time. 11:12 PM
You clicked at the messaging app and texted someone who you know who you can trust and have advice with. It's been long since you met them, yes them.

You
Hey, are you awake? Im sorry i have'nt texted you for a while. I just moved away from home and bought myself an apartment. I hope im not disturbing you though.
delivering...

Stickman
Hey..

--

Sorry its a boring chapter :< btw add me on IG : kukujeonx so we can be friends :))