EP1: a fresh start is always nice

dagger let out a deep sigh followed by a tired snort

dagger let out a deep sigh followed by a tired snort. she nodded her head and leaned it on her steering wheel.

"ranboo i swear on my love for the corpse bride... shut up" dagger murmured and sit back straightly so the sound wasn't muffled.

"i'm just saying, man! it's a fun fact that tubbo told me!" ranboo giggled and dagger rolled her eyes.

"i totally wanted to know about the cases where dolphins sexually assaulted people" she said, her monotone voice making him chuckle "oh and how can i forget about the fact that dolphins harass pufferfish and then get high on the toxins they release"

"pfff" ranboo laughed, shaking his head. suddenly they heard a loud honk!

"OKAY OKAY SUCK MY DICK I'M LEAVING!" she yelled, looking at the man in the car that just honked at her. ranboo started hysterically laughing.

"imagine hosting a podcast in a car... couldn't be me. AND getting honked at? L" the teenager giggled

"shut up ranboo. actually i'm going to end because i'm getting honked at" dagger said and grabbed her phone "fuck i hope the audio isn't scuffed... audio listeners, you have a special place in my heart, sorry for the noises!"

just like someone was listening to her, another loud honk sounded from outside.

"FUCK OFF!" she yelled and imagined how she'll animate this, which caused a smile form on her lips "okay. i'm going. thank you ranboo for being here, can't wait to do it again sometime. drink some water, eat something. thank you for listening, now go stab some homophobes. with love, dagger!"

"bye!" ranboo said cheerfully and she ended recording. "dagger on a serious note, is everything alright?"

"yeah! i'm just pissed off by the honkers. but it's fine, i have to finally go inside with my boxes. and thank you for distracting me" she smiled and run her fingers through her hair "okay, i'm gonna go. i'll text you when i'm done"

"you can call me" he said "good luck! don't trip on stairs! oh and... are you sure you can carry your boxes? with your arm and such..."

"i can, don't worry. what's the worse that could happen? it will fall off? c'mon" dagger scuffed and hung up.

she let out a deep sigh and left the car, sliding her phone in back pocket of her jeans. dagger opened the trunk. her heart felt heavy when she looked at three boxes.

three boxes is all she got from her moms home. including one which is just full of her books.

she took them, they fitted perfectly; brushing under her chin. dagger closed the trunk and her car, coming into the building. luckily the doors were open.