EP4: emergency

mentions of blood throughout the
chapter!!

corpse was streaming late night among us on friday, getting his mind off tomorrow's podcast with dagger

corpse was streaming late night among us on friday, getting his mind off tomorrow's podcast with dagger. it's not like he was nervous, he just wanted to make a good impression. and for now he just wanted to relax.

"asshole" he heard emma's voice when he killed her. then he vented, running away but seconds later someone found the body.

"I HAVE A THEORY!" karl yelled, causing them to laugh

"go on karl" corpse encouraged him

"it's you. you and emma went in the same direction and now she's dead. so where were you when i found the body?" karl rose his eyebrow "because if you were in comms, and you were, that means you vented!"

"that's some strong evidence! corpse, what do you have for your defence?" sykkuno asked

corpse opened his mouth to say something when they all heard a loud glass shattering sound and someone screaming "fuck!" right after.

"did you hear that?" corpse asked, his heart beating like crazy. what if someone else in the flat heard that? and they were watching the stream... and...

"yeah! what was that?" sykkuno asked worried and that drew corpse's attention "it sounded hurtful"

"yeah it di–" corpse started

"FUCKING HELL!"

corpse laughed and karl giggled, pressing a hand against his mouth.

"man, it seems like someone has a bad day but you have pretty thin walls there" jacobs couldn't hold back his laughter.

"yeah..." corpse remembered that one couple that used to live there...

"it seems like maybe it's your neighbour? i'm kinda scared now it's so quiet" rae said

"go check on them cunt and they will vote" emma spoke up. corpse shook his head with a smile and muted.

dagger was panicking

dagger was panicking. she really was.

she almost tweeted her selfie on main. that lead to accidental spilling red wine on her floor and almost her setup. so she stood up, forgetting she has a whole bottle between her knees. so it dropped on the floor and crushed.