EP42: "it's happening"

"i said i'll kill you with my own hands"

minerva groaned and rolled over to the other side of her bed.

"fuck off, ranboo" she sighed, trying to get back to sleep.

ranboo?

"ranboo?!" the brunette jolted up, eyes widening, she saw the teenager, sassily crossing his arms "what are you...?"

"i forgave you for the xavier accident. but then you proceeded to date corpse and NOT TELL ME and then have a family meeting AND NOT I VITE ME? you should be ashamed–" he coughed when daggers arms wrapped around his waist a bit too harshly "okay–"

"missed you, lanky boy" she sighed and leaned away from the hug, looking up. her god son grinned and patted her head.

"grow up. literally" ranboo rose an eyebrow and pointed at her socks with scooby doo on them.

"fuck off–" minerva punched his arm and frowned "did you meet him?"

"not yet. your grandma is... quite interested in him. and is putting way too much scrambled eggs into his body but that's just my honest opinion" ranboo shrugged and left the room. minerva rubbed her eyes and grabbed a zip up hoodie, rushing downstairs.

she stopped in her tracks, looking at the amusing scene happening in front of her.

ethel, her grandma, was patting ajax's black locks with one hand and moving the plate full of scrambled eggs even closer to him. her grandpa, mark, was cooking the eggs and constantly adding them to ajax's plate. ashton was holding his mug with best dad in the galaxy written on it and watching ajax through squinted eyes and glasses. eevee was laying next to her boyfriend and ranboo just shrugged, catching eye contact with her.

"morning...?" minerva frowned, stepping into the kitchen.

"dear princess leia! put something on yourself!" her dad almost spilled out the coffee in his mug and put it down. ashton rushed to her and zipped the hoodie.

minerva's mouth fell ajar. she literally had an oversized t-shirt and pyjama shorts that reached her knees?

"minnie, if you break up with him i'm calling dibs" ethel sighed loudly and ajax chocked on air.

"not happening" she mumbled and started making coffee for herself "by the way don't get too attached! we're leaving tomorrow"

"that's why im enjoying while i can. can you say how you met... again?" her grandma sighed softly, patting ajax's arm

"uh, sure..." he chuckled, sending minerva a warm smile.

ashton wrapped an arm around his daughter's arm and pulled her closer.

"he looks suspicious or am i just cautious after xavier?" he whispered, holding eye contact with the man.

"cautious. i trust him with all my heart" the brunette hummed, taking a sip of her black coffee.