EP32: the talk

minerva opened her eyes and let out a scream when she saw ajax's face inches from hers

minerva opened her eyes and let out a scream when she saw ajax's face inches from hers. she closed her eyes back and took a swing.

"hey! it's me!" ajax laughed and grabbed her wrist right before her clutched hand came in touch with his jaw.

"oh fuck me– wait. it's you– i'm still here–" she mumbled and straightened her posture, sitting up "sorry, i thought i'll wake up before you arrive"

"no problem. you want something to drink?" he asked and let go of her wrist.

he felt so odd talking to her, to dagger. but on the other hand, it was a huge relief.

"maybe later..." she sighed and locked eyes with him, humming "so..."

"so..." corpse repeated and sat on the couch, next to her.

"yeah" minerva nodded, standing up "i should go–"

corpse grabbed her hand, pulling her down.

"i– minerva" he sighed deeply and locked his eyes with hers.

"ajax" she grinned, tilting her head slightly.

"i'm sorry i've been hiding this for so long. i just couldn't bring myself to do it. my trust issues and shit..." corpse said, scratching his neck

"wait, why you're apologising, idiot? i feel like it's partly my fault that you spoke up but nevertheless it's your decision and will to reveal to me, if we can call it like that" minerva hummed and grabbed his hand, shaking her hand "i know how you value your privacy. i do too. i know you know but i want you to know... be sure for like 100%... on my love for cornelius i will never, ever and i say NEVER say a word to anyone. and if i somehow do... kill me, please"

"same goes for you. i know karl and ranboo know but they are trustworthy" corpse added and tried to ignore the beating of his heart that was racing faster and faster "but honestly how did you not figure out?"

"shut up" she giggled and punched his arm. that reminded him.

"shit, right. how's your arm? is it better–?" he looked at her with worry in his eyes. minerva softened and just scoffed

"mhm. i'm convinced your place is magical. i always sleep so comfortable here" the brunette patted the couch.

"anytime my doors are open for you" corpse dramatically opened his arms

"thank you, my friend" minerva grinned and frowned a bit, pointing her finger at him "right, another thing. this will not change our friendship. if you become awkward i will not hesitate to punch you"