EP5: peanut butter

≡          @mommy milkers enjoyer       •

mommy milkers enjoyer
hiya corpse!! i'm ready!!

call me when you're ready <3

dagger whined from the pain and sat down on the chair, grabbing her coffee

dagger whined from the pain and sat down on the chair, grabbing her coffee. too much pain. just too much.

she heard a ringing noise and she immediately picked up, shifting closer to the microphone.

"hello, dagger" corpse's voice caused her to smile

"hello, corpse" she greeted him and put back her coffee "how are you?"

"rough night. but besides that is better since you're here" he said, chuckling.

"i– oh my god. for moments like this i'm so thankful i'm a faceless streamer" dagger said and pressed her hands to her hot (and red) cheeks. that earned another chuckle from corpse.

"did i make you blush? you're adorable" corpse carried on, feeling a strange kick of confidence.

"next question. no but seriously before we start feel free to tell me if something's wrong or if you want to change the subject" dagger added and stretched, not being able to hide her yawn "sorry, long night"

"that's understandable. im going through the same thing here" he said, a yawn leaving his mouth right after. dagger giggled and put her hair in a ponytail.

"i'm so exhausted lately, it feels like i haven't slept in days" she said and shook her head, resting in on her palm.

"i'm sorry dagger. you have insomnia?" he asked, frowning

"no... i just skip sleeping or sleep for max three hours. but that's not the case right now. it's just a lot going on, i have to do something all the time and it just hurts physically" she sighed, looking around her still empty apartment.