EP10: "might get attached"

it was nearly noon when corpse and emma laughed over his stupid ass

"you are dumb as fuck" they laughed, shaking their head "and either she's dumb or just she's down bad and–"

"shut up" corpse mumbled and played with his rings.

"no but really, you met month ago and your throat is still sick? dumb" emma frowned and gasped, looki at his phone "photos. do you have any photos of her?"

"no i don't. i literally didn't have a chance. you expect me to point at her and show her a note that says "yo let's take pic for no reason at all!"?" corpse rose his eyebrows. emma opened their mouth "and i am NOT going to take a pic that she won't know about" 

"killjoy" emma mumbled and they heard a doorbell. they both looked at each other shocked.

"what day is it?" corpse asked, standing up.

"tuesday" emma frowned. he nodded and looked through the viewfinder. emma saw his eye widen.

he took off his eye patch and blinked twice to adjust to the light.

"bathroom! go to the bathroom!" he whispered and walked away from the door.

"what?" emma asked confused. he grabbed their hand and pushed them into the bathroom "WHAT TH–"

"shut the fuck up!" corpse scream-whispered and rushed to the door.

emma left the bathroom door open and peeked from behind them, watching their friend.

corpse opened the door and grinned.

"hi! sorry if i'm interrupting–" feminine yet slightly emotionless and monotonic voice spoke up. corpse shook his head aggressively and emma heard the prettiest laugh in their entire life.

"okay, okay! so uh, a question. no, wait, two questions. first: are you allergic to chocolate? second: can i borrow some, um... honey... if you have it?" minerva asked.

corpse pointed one finger and shook his head no. then he pointed out two fingers and happily nodded as yes. he walked into the kitchen and started looking for the honey.

emma hid behind the door and now looked through the gap between door hinges.

minerva came up to the wooden table and put something on it. corpse turned around and first looked at the bathroom door. when he saw emma isn't noticeable, he turned his eyes to his neighbour.

"i made some cookies yesterday and thought i'd give you some. it's just- chocolate ones with white chocolate chunks in them" she giggled and then tapped something "please don't pay attention to the plate, i still need buy some proper dishes and this one is just– some random paper ones i bought in target–"