EP37: letters

"hey, wanna see something?" minerva's voice rung out and corpse hummed

"give me a–" he started and gulped when he heard a whoosh.

and something sharp and shiny flying before his eyes.

as he turned his eyes to her, he heard funky noise of the knife's hand still swinging in the air from the impact.

"you did it only because rae is here, am i right?" he giggled at patted the chair next to him.

"mayyybe–!" minerva grinned and sat down, looking at the computer's screen.

rae had her hand pressed to her mouth.

"i thought he was gonna get hit" she mumbled, shaking her head "but i gotta admit, that was attractive"

"i know" dagger winked and stood up, giving short massage to ajax before she went to pick up the knife from the wall

"i got used to it. but still, it leaves me speechless every time" corpse mumbled and looked at minerva, playing with the knife in her hand.

"i'll go now. i hoped to eavesdrop something, not gonna lie... but well..." minerva sighed dramatically and stood behind him, waving to rae. she waved back with a grin.

ajax raised his chin up, looking at her with a soft smile. minerva looked down and ruffled his hair.

"bye rae! have a nice day!" minerva hummed and quickly placed a peck on her boyfriend's forehead. she ran away, giggling as she felt blush forming on her cheeks.

ajax bit his lips subconsciously and looked at the door frame.

"i'll be at my place! let's go out somewhere later, yeah?" minerva called and he heard a soft shuffle of fabric.

"sure! i'll text you once we're done!" ajax answered and then the door closed.

silence fell between the friends. he moved the gaze onto the screen, feeling his cheeks burn.

"you're so whipped" rae said suddenly, giggling

"shush" corpse mumbled, shaking his head "but coming back to the music video..."