Chapter 4: Girls Night

Alex

Waking up in a good mood this morning never happened before. I wonder why?

I swinged my legs over the bed and stretch. Walking over to my closet, I took out a pair of yoga pants, a light blue hoodie and uggs. Putting my hair up in a simple pony tail, leaving my bangs out for the day . Then I put on some make up to feel a bit pretty today. I grab my bag and headed down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning," My mom said

I sat down at one of the island stools, "Morning," I replied back, "what's new for today?"

"Well... your cousins are coming to visit this weekend. Plus we're having dinner again with the Carter's  this weekend..."

I groan in agony, not again! The last time I had dinner or a get together with my cousins and the Carter's, let's just say my cousin Chloe was basically having sex with Andrew with clothes on my couch in my basement while my other cousin Cole was annoying me to death. Funny how were the same age.

Before my mom could of said anything else I heard Leah honked her horn outside my house. I got up and kissed mom on the cheek, "Bye mom and I won't promise having my room clean by the weekend or the basement." Then I left.

Leah got out of the car and waved a hello to mom, "Good morning, Linda."

"Morning Leah honey... Would you like to come for dinner this weekend? You can asked your parents too." My mom asked

"Mom and Dad went on a bussiness trip this week, so the hous--"

"Non sense! you can come stay with us for the week and don't have to worry about being lonely honey okay? I don--" Mom interupted her

I gave out a very loud sigh, "Okay she's staying for the week, now can we go now?"

They both look at me and nod their heads. I sat down in the drivers seat and buckled up my seat belt, Leah did the same thing and shook her head. "I swear their has to be a catch for your mom to invite me over for the week and the weekend--"

"My cousin are coming up this weekend and she also invited the Carter's for dinner." I asnwered her longing question

"Ahh now that makes sense," Leah Replied.

I started the car and drove down the street.  "Yeah well, Do you remember the last time we all had a get together with my cousins?"

She fell back in her seat and groaned, "Oh I remember! Cole having this huge crush on me! Lets not forget the amount of times he would hit on me with his bucky teeth!"

Yeah and I forgot to add how Cole was completly hitting on Leah, luckily at the time we were in grade 10.

Leah changed the subject, "Anyways about that, how was last night? You didn't have time to tell me anything because you said he was pretty upset about something,"

I felt a smirk form on my lips and so I started telling her how we went to Pizza Hut and Andrew was hitting on this girl then to me waking up in the tree house not knowing that it was his secret house that his parents didn't know about. Then I told her about the kid napper.

Now we are at our lockers getting our books for class. History, gosh how much I hate that class!

"Let me get this straight; He brought you to his secret house with his friend that you never met. He left the house leaving you to wonder around the house, stupid idea." She thought out aloud.

I shrugged my shoulders, knowing she has a point.

"Then you hear footsteps coming from the door and of course you had to think it was a kid napper! The steps came closer and you hit them with a bag full of bricks. Did you know who you hit with the bag of bricks?"