Chapter 18: I Got Arrested.. AGAIN!

*** Hello my lovely Ninjaz!! You know the drill!! Every six chapter you get to see Andrews point of view in the story and see what's going on through his mind. Enjoy!! ***

Andrew

tick tock tick tock

I have been hearing that stupid clock on the ceiling for the past two hours.

Tick tock tick tock

I lean my head back, closed my eyes and relaxed.

"How can you be so calm right now?!" Eric harshly whispered at me

I opened one eye and glance over at Eric. He looks pretty messed up; Bruise on his left eye, cuts and scraps everywhere. Man, I did a pretty good job.

I shrugged my shoulders at him and closed my eyes again, "It's not my first time here you know, I'm basically family to them. Right Mary?"

Mary looked up from her computer, giving me a disapproving look, "Don't bring me into your mess again mister. Who should I call this time?"

I opened my mouth to say my parents but that wouldn't end well. Father would be upset and hear him yelling all the way home until bed also my mother by his side trying to calm him down, while giving me death glares or call Alec who is visiting some girls house. I wouldn't want to disturb my brother and have him also yell at me.. Then the idea came to me. "Call This number" I told her the number, she nodded her head and picked up the phone,

"Of all people you choose to call is Leah, what the hell man?!" Eric whispered Harshly.

"You do know that you don't have to whisper right? The whole "Everything you say will be hold against you" is kinda not true, and besides if I call Alex she would get herself into jail instead of helping us."

Eric had a confused look on his face, I looked over at him and smirked, "You have missed a lot my good ole friend,"

He crossed his arms and huffed angrily, "I am not your f*cking friend,"

I chuckled, "Why yes.. you're not. We're wonderful enemies."

I closed my eyes and tried to get comfortable. Before I fell into a slumber I heard Eric scoffed, "Damn right,"

*****

Out of nowhere I woke up by a sudden door slam, "WHERE IS HE?!"

I knew that voice from anywhere. I could be in Africa and still hear her screaming on the top of her lungs. Opening my eyes, I was met with a very angry Alexandra standing at the front desk with a lost and confused Leah.

"Leah," I whispered

She turned around and her eyes widen, then she walked over to our jail cell. "What did you guys do?! Alex is furious at the both of you!"

I pinched the bridge of my noes, "I expected you to come by yourself and not bring Godzilla with you."

"Well what did you expect her to do?! Walk into a police department by herself and bail us out?! Smooth move Carter," Eric snapped

"Hey scrumbag, you shouldn't talk. I thought it was a wise choice to ask the innocent one to help us out. She wouldn't have told anyone or so I thought!" I glared at Leah, she squeaked and flinched back a little.

I told Mary to call Leah because we all know that Leah is like a scared bunny and she'll call her best friend who which I don't mind but It'll be fun to see Alex's reaction.