Chapter 11: Worst. Day. Ever

Alex

Have you ever had that day where you don't give a shit about the world? Well I'm having one of those days.

I slam my locker and stomped down the hallway to my first period class. "What woke you up on the wrong side of the bed?"

I looked up at the person beside me and glared, "Wouldn't you like to know,"

Andrew smirked, "How would I know?? It's not like I poured icy water all over you this morning, or put red dye in your shampoo; which does suite you."

Yep that's what exactly happened. Woke up from Andrew throwing ice water on me, ICE water. Who in the world does that?

Then I get into the shower, shampoo and condition my hair. Get out of the shower and would you look at that; My hair was freaking red as a fire truck!

I slam open my classroom door to have people staring; mostly at my hair.

" Take a picture it last longer," I snapped and everyone went back to what they were doing before.

Since Leah is not here today, I have nothing to do at lunch or someone to talk to in any of my classes. I drop my head into my arms and started to doze off to slee--

"I really like your hair like this. Makes you look hot!" Andrew mention while playing my hair.

"Can you just go?! You already done enough,"

He grunted, " Even hotter,"

I took out my head phones and began listening to music. Suddenly I felt a finger poking me. I looked over and see Andrew smirking at me.

I pulled my ear phone out, "Yes?"

He then waved, "Hi, just wanted to bother you."

I rolled my eyes and slouched my head back into arm's. He never knows when to stop does he?

"Today class we have a new student, His Name is Eric Truman"

This can not be happening.

I looked up and see the one of only; Eric. The one who cheated on me for a dare, the one I gave everything to.

And he just flushed it down the drain by kissing that girl in grade 9.

He look around and met my eyes, his eyes widen. This can't be good.

"Hi... Um... I'm Eric and I use to come to this school a while ago.... And now I'm back so... yeah"

He looked over at Mr.Weil and he signal Eric to go sit down. He started walking towards the empty right beside me. Dear god what have I done?

He pulled out the chair and sat down. The day I want to kill the world, is the day Eric comes back to school. Can this get any worst??

The time flew back and then the bell rang.

I gathered my stuff and ran out the door. Luckily my next class was just down the hall. "Alex!!"

Oh shit.

I turned around slowly and see Eric standing in front of me. He never changed; same jet black hair, just a little bit longer now, still wears the same style. Has a little bit of toned muscle but that's just it.

"Can I help you?"

He look taken back. Must be wondering where little Alexandra went. Well, she's not here anymore.

"Um... I just wanted to say hi. Haven't seen you in a while." He said shyly

I titled my head to the side, "I wonder why." And walked away