Chapter 12: Black Mailing

Andrew

Those lips, her eyes and that smile, oh that smile--

I mentally shook my head. No, I can't be thinking about her. That's so wrong in so many levels.

I walked into school and see Alex slaming her locker; Hmmm I wonder why?

I ran up to her and smirked, "What woke you up on the wrong side of the bed?"

she looked up and glared, "Wouldn't you like to know,"

I smirked, "How would I know?? It's not like I poured icy water all over you this morning, or put red dye in your shampoo; which does suite you."

She ignored me and walked into class. People were staring at cause of her firing red hair. I wouldn't blame them; red is her color.

She sat down, plugged in her ear phones and put her head down.

I played with a strand of her hair, "I really like your hair like this. Makes you look hot!" Not that I really mean it.... I think?

She pulled out her headphones and glared "Can you just go?! You already done enough,"

I grunted, " Even hotter,"

Where did THAT come from?!

Then she went back to her music

I had nothing to do, so I started poking her. Poking...Poking... Poking... "Yes?" She asked in frustration.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Nothing, just wanted to bother you."

She went back to her music. Well then.

I looked in the front of the class to see a new student; He seems familar...

"Hello class, today we have a new student; his name is Eric Truman!"

Now I know where he came from!! He's the one who made out with Ashley while he was in a relationship with Alex...

Oh Shit

I turned over to Alex who's eyes are bugging out like a frog. She keeps doing that, she'll really look like a frog.

"Hi... Um... I'm Eric and I use to come to this school a while ago.... And now I'm back so... yeah"

I turned back to the front of the class to see Eric staring at Alex. I felt my jaw clenched-- Wait what?!

He looked over at Mr.Weil and singaled to him to go sit in a free desk...For now.

He started walking to the empty desk right beside Alex and dropped his things on the desk. He could of chosen a empty desk in the front, nope just had to sit right beside Alex.

Why do I even care???

Cause you like her

I mentally shook my head, um no!! She's weird, awkward and not my type. Plus I hate her.

Why do you hate her? Then the voice went away.

I have many reason to hate her.... Like when she put worms in my bed-- Wait that was Alec Osp...

Minutes went by and the class was over; Thank gooodness. Why do I even take History in the first place?

Oh right, to take over the "Family Busniess"

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. Seeing Alex rush out of the classroom, I wonder why??

Then Eric pushed past me to go the same direction as her. What's his problem??