Chapter 9: Wedding Planner

Alex

Leaves are turning orange, harvest is starting. The smell of mom's pumpkin pie during the months of November filling your nostrils. You know what that means; Thanks-giving is on the way. Also means another thing;

Thanks-giving dinner with the Carter's. Oh boy.

I drove into Leah's drive way and see her coming down the stairs to the car. We're going Black Friday shopping since it has a HUGE sale at Forever 21, we have to go. She sat inside the car, smilling like a fool. "What made you smile like the joker?" I asked

She turned over to me and glared, "Can you at least fake it?"

I waited a moment and showed her a fake smile, "There, happy?"

Her eyes lighten up, "Yes!! Now I made a map and also brought my IPad; with the digital map on it. Also OMG we have to go into this store....." And this is the time where I go and block out her girly ranting about which stores we should go in.

This happens every year; She makes a list, a map and a blue print where we should go shopping. I always tell her that we can go AROUND the mall and go to one to the next. Nope, she wants to do it the harder way and go to the really busy stores where we will get trampled on.

"Were you listening to anything, I was saying?" She whined

"How your talking then no." I stopped the car and looked over at Leah, "I really like shopping; really I do..... But not on Black Friday. It's to busy and I always miss out of the good deals at Forever 21 or Garage."

Leah unblocked her seat belt and sighed, "Next year will go two days BEFORE Black Friday. Okay?"

I nodded my head and opened up my door, "Okay," She said that last year and the year before that.

Entered the mall and see it was packed with tons of girls, also small families lining up to get into stores. "Can we go to Bath and Body Works first?? I want to try a new scent." Before I could get a say on this we were inside the store.

After going to Bath and Body Works, we went to; Bluenotes, Stiches, Justices, all those kind of stores. Even Forever 21.

We were just about to leave when Leah gasped, "Holy. Mother. Of. Chickens, look!!!"

I looked in her direction and groaned, " We our not, I repeat we our NOT!! Going into Victoria Secret."

She grabbed a hold of my arm and dragged me inside; Did she not hear what I just said?!

"You're getting married how many months?! 4?! And I want you to have an amazing garment under that wedding dress for Andrew to reveal!!"

I yanked my arm away from Leah and scowled, "You actually think I'm going to sleep with Andrew. The one who ruin my life, made my life a living hell at school, the one I have a hatred to?!?!?! You must be on crack,"

She looked around the store without being bothered from my glaring or ranting, "Alex, we all know what happened between you too and maybe it's time to forgive and forget? He looks like he changed."

I ran my fingers through my hair, "You guys seriously see something I don't. Cause I see the real Andrew; a cold-hearted, douche bag!!" I shrieked

she shoved a white garment in my hand, "Try this on; I think Andrew will go crazy on you."

I shook my head in disbelief; these days, people just love to ignore the truth and hear the lies. I walk into the changing room and strip out of my clothes in the white garment. It had alot of sparkle on it, also feathers on the top of the chest area and also the under wear too. What was going through her mind when she picked this up?! I look like a friggin bird!!