Chapter 23: Tricks & Jewelry

Alex

After Spending Valentines day with Andrew, I'm starting to feel weird around him; not like I usually do. He's making me laugh more, I feel comfterable around him. He's bringing back the old Andy. I was explaining this to Leah while she was driving to the mall. "This is something I shouldn't be feeling at all, I'm still acting like myself but sometimes I giggle or feel a little bit shy,"

Leah shook her head, "Alex, when was the last time you had feelings for someone?"

I poundered for a moment, "Eric.."

"Exactly!!" Leah exclaimed, "You haven't been interested in anyone for a while and since Andrew is being all nice and generous; you're gaining feelings for him."

I looked over at Leah and her eyes were still focus on the road. Is she actually serious?

"I can't have feelings for Andrew, it's impossible!! We used to hate each other."

"Did you really hate him?"

I paused, "Well... Um yeah I did. For what he done before-"

"Yeah and now he's apologizing for it and you should accept it. I know Andrew and Eric are hiding something from you but it shouldn't affect how you feel about someone."

I looked out the window and glance at the sign to turn into the mall. "So first we're going to Tiffany to see about this box," I said.

Leah knew I changed the subject, she nodded her head, "Yep or we can go to Starbucks first!" She squealed

"Fine, but you're paying!" I said then shut the door

Leah got out of the car and headed over to Starbucks. Once we reached the cafe we each ordered a Mocha Frappe and then walked towards the mall, "How was your Valentines Date? You still haven't told me about that," I asked then took a sip from my frappe.

"It was okay, he's from our school which I'm surprise I haven't seen him around and I kind of understand since-"

"Yeah okay," I interuppted "But who is he?"

She nervously played with her straw, "You wouldn't know him, he's pretty shy and I don't think you would approve of him, he's so out of my--"

"LEAH!" I exclaimed, "Tell me who the guy is and I'll let it go,"

She took a long sip from her Frappe, "It's Andre,"

I choked on my drink, "Wait Andre?!" I said in shock

She nodded her head, "Yep Andre D--"

"Dilaurentis, Andre Dilaurentis." I stated

She glanced over at me in shock, "Wait you know him?"

I sneered, "Know him? He's best friends with Andrew thats what."

Leah opened the door to the mall, "I know that... He asked me out two weeks before."

Again, I choked on my drink, "Wait what?!"

Leah stared at me with caution, "Yeah... I was at the book store and Andre was there with his little sister and we kept on talking, which surprisingly we have a lot in common. Then he asked me out."

Throwing out my empty cup, I stared at Leah, "I'm not going to penalize you now but once Andrew finds out I don't know what's going to happen,"

"I could handle Andrew and besides I highly doubt Andre is going to tell him now. It's only been our first date,"

"Wait hold on," I paused "You mean.. You guys have been hanging out before?!"

She nodded her head, "Yep, since that time at the Book store we been talking non-stop."