Chapter 33: The Will

Alex

It was a Saturday morning and I was scrolling through my phone. It was a day I wasn't ready to get out of bed but just lounge around and relax through out the morning.

It is also the day after Andrew and I confessed to each other about our feelings, it was quite interesting.

We decided it was best that we kept our confession a secret for now. It'll be to much for everyone since the wedding is in a few days and I have no choice but to go through with it. Unless I run away.

  My body froze, my phone slipped out of my hands on to the ground.

I can run away..

Usually when my mother forces me to do something  I run away for a few days then her decision changes and I come back.  For example; wearing a dress, going to school, getting needles. I know it's a option I should not be choosing but what else do I have left?

Lifting the covers from my body, I ran over to my closet, pulled out a small duffle bag and my necessities I needed. Multiple outfits; from outdoor wear to night gowns, toiletries, feminine products, small bag of my make up, and money.

Just when I was putting my last outfit inside my bag, Andrew slowly open the door to my room. "Hey Alex I wanted-- WHOA, what happened to your room?"

I lifted my head up and notice my room has been covered with clothes, products and other things I don't quite sure know what it is.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and huffed, "I'm running away," I smiled proudly.

He nodded his head, "That's pretty cool, how's that going?"

I pointed at my duffle bag, "Pretty good I packed my outfits for a few days, money and--"

  "YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY?!"

I guess it didn't register in his head till now.  "Yes Andrew I am, do you have a problem with that?" I stated. Even if he did have a problem with it I was not  going to back out of this. I have already decided.

Andrew stayed quiet for a few minutes. "No, I kind of want to join you," he said while scratching the back of his head nervously.

My eyes lit up and I clapped my hands together excitedly. "Perfect! It'll be perfect!" I excited ran into my closet looking for more things to pack.  Andrew eyes followed me going back and forth into my closet, "How is this perfect?" He added, "Why are you running away?!" He shrieked.

"Well since we're getting married and I tried to think of many ideas but never came up with any," I explained.

He sat down at the corner of my bed and laid his body down, "Or you just let it go for a few months,"

  I stared at him then nod my head in agreement, "That's true," my eyes wandered to his exposed skin from the side of his shirt. I tried to refocused on packing my belonging but it was too difficult.

He notice my silence and raised his head from the bed, his brow raised up in confusion. I looked away quickly and blushed. He caught me. I turned towards my vanity, looking for anything else I could pack.

  Andrew slipped his arms around my waist and rested his head in between my neck, "I caught you staring at me," he muttered in between my neck. Feeling his hot breath blowing against my skin.

I turned my head the opposite side of Andrew, my cheeks changing a deeper red, "No.."

He kissed my neck, My shoulders relax and I release out the air I was holding. "Yes you were," my breathing quicken, my heart was racing. The place he left his kiss was burning. Burning for more.