Chapter 14: Singing in Walmart

*** Before you start reading I would like to dedicate this chapter to @darlingpix and other fans who have been reading my book!! I never thought it would be turning out this good :) enjoy***

Alex

Never once I would be sitting in awkward slience between the Carter's.

I guess today was the day.

Alec thought it was a good idea to talk to his parents once they come back. I thought he should wait a couple of days let them settle in, etc.

Not with Alec Evan Carter.

Once they walked through the door, the first thing they saw was Alec's head pop out of the kitchen wearing an Apron 'Kiss The Cook'. What a nice way to face your parents, huh??

Now we were all sitting in the living in pure silence. Just plain silence.

I'm the one who would start an argument with Andrew and then everybody would start talking. The end.

Not today, I was surprise they made me sit down for their "Family meeting" When I'm not even part of their family-- Well in six months I will be. Anthony started staring right at Alec, then Andrew and then me. What the heck did I do?!?! I just opened the door and let him in; It's his house to you know??

well Maybe that's it.....

"Let me get this straight; You came back because you wanted to prove to me that being a engineer is a good idea and you gotten offer a job with building cars," Uncle Anthony explain. Alec nodded his head then silence came back again.

I look over at Uncle Anthony and he started to appear a smile on his face, "I'm proud of you son, I was worried that you would be getting into trouble or get into drugs,"

Alec gave Uncle Anthony a small smile, "Dad, you seriously think I'll get into trouble?? Do I really look like the person to do that?"

"Yeah you kind of do, I even see you as a stripper, dancing at clubs downtown," I spitted out, Of course I have to be the one to say that.

Everyone brought their attention towards me and silence came around us again; all because of my big mouth. I looked at everyone and pulled out a small smile, "Hehe... Osp?"

Then everybody started roaring with laughter. Okay, sigh of relief; I thought I was in trouble. Uncle Anthony stood up and clapped his hands, "I think we should celebrate by going out for dinner. Even your parents Alex. To celebrate Alec coming back and his brand new job I'm going to make reservations at the Cheesecake Factory." he Then left with pure happiness.

After Uncle Anthony left, Aunt Andrea went in front of Alec and started to cry; she missed him the most as you can tell. Heck!! She beats me in "missing Alec the most" award.

Alec brought his mom in a tight hug, "I missed you mom," Alec told Aunt Andrea

"I missed you too, Alec bear. I promise I'll never loose you." She bawled, making me want to cry at the moment.

I looked over at Andrew and seeing him staring out the window. The light was brighting his figures and also his light brown eyes-- Why in the world am I thinking of him like that?!

I shook my head and looked down. What is up with me?? If someone came to me in August and told me I'll be getting married to my enemy then a couple months later I'll be making-out with him because of a bet?? I would of smack them with a fridge.

I look over at Andrew and see him staring at me. His eyes were showing pain and regret; I wonder what he regrets? Looking away, I got up and walked to the bathroom. Once I was in the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was up in a pony tail and I was wearing; sweat pants, a blue t-shirt and some uggs. I wasn't wearing any make-up cause I didn't have too. I wasn't impressing anybody.