11

I hate that I'm still hoping

****

I got everything I knew I needed before I left the house.

I have no clue where I'm going. Maybe I can find a cheap hotel. I searched up hotel on google and looked for the cheapest on.

Okay I found one. It's isn't that cheap but it's the best I could find. I started my journey to the place. It wasn't that far but still a long way from school and work.

I booked myself in and got the card for the room and went ahead to room 66.

Opening the door, the room wasn't that bad. It's had light grey walls, a decent tv, a double bed with white covers and a bedside table with a lamb, it also has a closet and there was another room which would be the bathroom.

I place my bag onto my bed and got out some clothes. I needed to take a shower.

I turn on the shower and took of my dirty clothes. The warm water fell onto my scar, bruised body. At that moment I felt relaxed, every muscle in my body was relaxing.

Getting dressed into a light blue t-shirt and black shorts. I got into the covers and let sleep take over.

****

I sat in my last lesson of the day. My plan for after school was to head over to see Chloe and hang out with her for a while. now that I have more time to do whatever I wanted without being afraid when I get home to late.

And the that I'll be able to work a little bit more.

School is pretty much the same as always. Thought people have been leaving me alone for a couple of days. Maybe they fed up with me now.

How I wish that it was true.

When I start to leave the school, some popular girls thought it would be hilarious to push me down some stairs, causing me to twist my ankle.

I cried in pain as they all laughed in amusement. They all stop as soon as they seen a teacher walking our way. Sprinting the other way, my heart was pounding as the captivating beauty slowly made her way to me.

"What happened?" Mrs heart asked as she bend to help me up. I whine in pain as I stood. I felt the tears in my eyes. I blinked them away before she could see. "Come on. Lets get you to the nurse."

I immediately shake my head no. Confusing was written on her face.

"You need to get your ankle check out." I looked down to my feet's feeling embarrassed. I know it just my ankle but what if they see cuts or bruises? "What's wrong?" Lifting my chin up with her index finger. We glared into each other eyes.

I felt my face go warm and tingly. What is this feeling?

"I'll be fine" I whisper. "I just want to go home." She sighed.

"Lily I'm not about to let you go home without your ankle check. So please allow me to check it." I just nod. I couldn't say no to her. "Thank you"

I sat on a chair and wait while mrs heart went to get bandages for my ankle. It wasn't that bad just a bit sallow. It should be okay in a couple of weeks.

She walked in and started to bandage my sallow ankle. Standing up she smile down at me.

"There all good. I suggest you keep off it as much as you can" i smile and gave a nod. "Are you walking?" Nodding again. A frowned but then her eyes lit up. "Let me give you a ride home."

"Um no I can walk." I said as I stood up getting ready to leave. "I don't live to far. I'll be fine." Before she could utter a word I left as quickly as possible. Which was painful but I didn't care at the moment.

Of course I never made it that far. She caught up to me father quickly.

"Lily please?"

A/N
Sorry for the wait.
Tell me what your opinion about this chapter? It's isn't the best.

But anyway hope you enjoy your week :D