12

Behind her smile is a hurting heart, behind her laugh she's falling apart

****

The plan was to tell her my actual addresses wait until she leaves and then go back to the hotel.

I thought it was a good idea.

On my way back to the hotel, some idiots from school spotted me and decided to harass me.

"Your worthless."

I got fed up and snapped at them. "I would call you Satan but Satan himself would be offended." The looks on there faces was priceless.

Of course there were pissed about it, which of course ended up with me on floor not being able to move. And to my luck guess who show up.

No need to guess, its pretty obvious.

She pulled up beside me, got out her car and help me up. Again.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. I of course didn't response to her. Mainly because I don't know what to say. Sighing she help me into her car and dove.

Where are we going? I thought to myself.

After 25 minutes later we pulled up to a modern house. Fancy. I think.

"Are you going to keep staring or come in?" Mrs heart say with a smirk. Getting out, I walked to the door where she stood at and step inside.

The inside looked even better then the outside. White walls with pictures hanging. To my right there was a living room. Dark Grey sofa, a black glass coffee table and a tv that hang on the wall and a super soft dark grey rug.

The kitchen was a decent size that had a round dinner table with a fruit bow in the middle.

"Here let me clean up those cuts." I sat down on the chair and watch while she went and got the first aid kit. "So what happened?" I want to say, but decided against. "If you don't tell me then how I'm I supposed to help you."

"I don't need help." I rolled my eyes and stood up ready to leave.

"Seriously Lily! I'm trying to help you. Why can't you see that." She snapped making me flinch back. My vision blurred and a lump formed in my throat. "Lily..." before she could get another word in, I had ran out.

I got into my hotel room and went ahead to the bathroom. I sobbed and looked for the closes razor.

Why I'm I even alive? There nothing left for me here.

And that where I wanted to end it.

A/N
Soo... what do you think?

Tell me in the comments. And thank for the votes.

And it's now officially summer! So except more updates!

Have a wonderful week!