15

The worst feeling is when someone who is supposed to love you unconditionally makes you feel unloved

****

Dear mrs heart

It's always my fault isn't it? I'm the one who get blames for there actions. Yet somehow I end up thinking's it's was my fault even if I never did anything wrong.

The bully's in school that where it's pretty much started. Before everything went to hell at home.

I would get harsh words thrown at me as I past by them to head to lesson or the cafeteria.

That all it was at first. words. No punching or slaps across the face. No beatings. It's only gotten much worse as I went into high school and at that time home wasn't doing so good ether.

I feared home. Is that normal? Of course it's isn't. Why would it be? Your family are supposed you love you no matter what. And they did. Until one day afternoon mom gotten a call from a private number.

I remember as she fell to her knees, tears fell from her blue eyes and down her cheeks like a river escaping a dam. I catch sight of my father who ran towards her and embraced her into a hug and listened to my mum sob into his chest.

I heart broke at the sight.

He told me to go into my room and I did as I was told but listen in to what my mum was trying to tell him over her sobs.

She dead! She mange to choke out. I felt my heart sink into my stomach as I leaned back into my head. I then felt my own eyes well up with tears that were threatening to fall.

And that where it's all started and how my life went down hill and into a dark tunnel with no way out.

****

Vanessa sat on her bed, her magnificent emotional green eyes were full to the brim with her tears. Blinking, those tears were now flowing down her cheek faster then her heartbeat.

She knew something was going on with lily but never did she mention it or even try to help her. All really said was 'I'm here if you need to talk'

I should had known better she told herself with disappointment. I should has known she wasn't going ask for help.

It's explain those marks on her face Vanessa seen that day. She wanted to confront the bullies who done this to her and get the principal to expelled them. But what difference would that make? She already gone.

I'm was to late.

But maybe she could help other who are in needed of help. Safe those who are suffering like lily did.

And that what she did. Help the people who were broken and needed someone to speak to.

A/N
Its not the end just yet. I've had enjoyed making this book. It wasn't a love story where the two characters ended up together but one where someone who was in much needed of help but never got it and ended up ending her life due to depression and abuse.

Please I love to hear your opinion about what you would had like to see?

Also if there some spelling mistake I am deeply sorry about that.

Have a magnificent week bye humans <3