13

She gonna forever say 'I got this' even with tears in her eyes

****

1st person PoV

The next day continue as normal for Vanessa. She woke up to an empty bed like usual. She sighed and got out of bed and went and took a cold shower to start her day.

Eating her breakfast, she went through her emails while thinking about a particular curly hair student of hers.

She was worry about her. Every time Vanessa seen lily she always looked sad, lonely and broken...

Hours passed by slowing as she wait for her second period to see if lily was okay.

The bell rang as her student started to head out of her classroom while the other head on in, taking there places. The late bell went but no sign of lily.

Days, weeks and even months went by with no sign of her. By now Vanessa was in a state of worry about the girl. Her husband noticed and ask her what wrongs multiply times. Never did she answer him.

One day the green eye girl went by lily house to check up on her. No one answered. She went by again and again no answer.

This continued a few other times.

Vanessa and her husband sat cuddling on the sofa watching tv when the news appeared on screen.

The brunette heart sank once she realised who it was and what had happen and why she never came to school or why no answer the door.

Lily Grayson was found dead in her hotel room this morning. She was covered in blood and they believe she committed suicide.

Vanessa couldn't believe what she heard. How didn't she notice? She could've help her. Her eyes burned with tears and sobbed into her husband shoulder.

25th July

There she stood standing at the mirror staring at herself. She wore a black dress that went above her knees, black blazer and black heels. Her hair was straight and she wore light makeup.

Zack walked into the bedroom wearing a black suit. He gave a warm smile to his gorgeous wife and lean against the door frame.

"You look beautiful as always" she smile at him. Stepping towards her, he wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. "Are you ready?" He mumbled into her ear.

Nodding, she took a deep breath and started her way to the stairs with Zack by her side.

*****

"The ceremony was beautiful mr Grayson" Vanessa told lily father.

"Thank you." Said Shane who was the dad of lily Grayson. "And who are you."

"I'm her history teacher Vanessa heart." They shook hands.

"I have something for you. My daughter admired you see. I was looking though some of her things and well I found notes books, I started to read though them and it's was about a girl who has the most gorgeous green eyes." He stare at her and smile. "And I can tell you that you're the girl. She was right about those eyes of yours they are quite memorising." She blushed deeply.

"Please come by some point, I would like for you to read those and even look though some her sketchbook. Bring your husband along if you like." And they parts ways.

I thought about what he said and smile.

A/N
Sorry about that. Also sorry for any spelling mistakes.

I was planning on making it a lot sadder but honestly didn't know how to.

It's isn't the end just yet, we got a few more chapters left.

Also what are you expecting to see next chapter. Probably something your not expected? Maybe or knows.

That's all for now! Bye and have a good weekend!