The orange hoodie

"It breaks my heart to see two people who were   
       clearly made for each other not together."

Nova's POV :
RING RING RING
I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I swear that sound gives me PTSD. I drag myself out of bed and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

Once I finish brushing my teeth I hop in the shower. Washing my body with coconut-scented body wash. When I finished I dried off and headed to my closet to pick out an outfit for school.

I settled for a graphic tee and some oversized ripped jeans. And I decided to style my soft locs in a half up half down style. I Throw on my Converses and grab my school bag and my purses. As I'm making my way downstairs to get some breakfast, I think of what a long day this is going to be.
(Novas outfit)

"Good morning honey," My mom says with a smile.

"Morning Mom, did dad leave for work already?" I ask as I grab a banana.

"Yep, he said he had an important meeting." She says with that bubbly smile still on her face

"Oh okay," I respond I swear my mom is a robot because how can she wake up this early and be in a good mood? My dad had to put that work on her last night or something. Disgusted by the idea of them having sex I start to shake my head.

I look down at my phone and see that it's 7:15 time to head to school if I want to be on time one more tardy and I'll be in detention.

"Okay, I gotta get going now". I say as I walk over to the table to kiss my mom goodbye on the cheek.

I grab my car keys and head toward the door. I close the door and walk over to my black Honda Accord. I start the car and head to school. Once I got to school it was 7:25 and I had five minutes to get to class.

I would make it in less than that if it wasn't such a long walk up three flights of stairs. I start my dreadful walk to my first period trying my best to make it up the stairs. But today was not my day. I make a miscalculated step and start to fall but something catches me.

No someone, my back is against someone's chest. I turn around and see a cute mahogany-colored boy in an orange hoodie and jeans. His hair was curly and he had a mysterious look in his eyes.

"Thank you for helping me out," I say smiling.

"No problem, I'm always happy to catch a pretty girl like you."

I blush if I was a little bit lighter he would be able to tell.

"Ok well, I'll see you around," I say turning around.

"Wait what class are you going to?" The boy asks.

"Geometry in room 315."

"My class is right next to yours. I'll walk you."