Mini series (part 1)

"Of course things will be different nothing can stay     the same forever."

M+A <3

Maria's POV:
Today was the day that Antonio,Andre,and Daisuke, graduate.  I've been weary about this moment ever since Antonio told me he was going to join the army. He was going to be away for 2 years just like Nova. I don't know if I can take anymore people leaving.

I was going to miss him so much,  he promised he would write me letters and video chat me whenever he could. But I was still worried about him. After he graduates Giselle and Giovanni will be next and then I'll really be alone. I hope that nothing will change after this, but I know that's too much to ask.

"Andre Jensen." I Hear Andre's name called,  me Giovanni and Giselle cheered for him watching as he walked down the stage.

"Man I'm gonna miss him he was so cool."
Giovanni says shaking his head.

I smile nodding my head in agreement, Giselle doing the same. Ever since Nova left we've all be hanging out with Antonio's friends more. So we became close to the two boys, seeing them leave off to their new world was hard. It felt like they were going to leave and never come back.

"I wonder what he's going to do after high school."
Giselle asks.

"Me too we should ask him after the graduation."I say and they nod in agreement.

"Daisuke Lee." Our principal announces we cheer and I pull out my phone to record, Nova's probably gonna wanna see this the most. I send the video to Nova and she responds with a teary eyed emoji saying she missed us so much.

I smile and text her back

Me: I miss you too, call you later okay?

Nova bae 😩💕: Okay ,  I know you'll have a lot to tell me 😉

I like her text and get back to the graduation they were now on the O's up next would be P's. I got anxious as I waited to hear his name.

"Antonio Pérez." The man announces and I start to cheer as I see him walk down the stage tears starting to fill my eyes. Adios miso my baby's really leaving me.

He waves at me when he spots me in the crowd and I wave back wiping a tear from my eye, I was so emotional today.

Once the graduation was over we took loads of pictures with the new graduates.

"Hey, I want you to meet my mom." Antonio says looking down at me.

"I'm so scared what if she doesn't like me?"

"You have nothing to worry about you're so perfect,"
Antonio says kissing me on the cheek.

His reassurance made me feel a little better I just hope she likes me.

"Hey mom, I want you to meet my girlfriend Maria."

"Hello." I say smiling at his mom.

"Aww hello Mija you're so beautiful." Antonio mom says pulling me into a tight hug.

I hug her back slowly not being use to this kind of affection. After a while of me and her talking I found out her name was Valerie and she was so sweet. She was a little touchy, but I didn't mind it I liked it actually, she was like the loving mother I never had.

"Okay mom I think thats enough talking for now we gotta go."Antonio says trying to pull me away from his mom.

"Aww okay have fun you two and be safe."

We nod starting to walk away.

"Didn't you forget something Antonio." Valerie says making us stop.

"Mom noo not in front of all these people."