Obsession part 2

**TW: DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSULT/TRAUMA **

"I'm going to do more that just give him a few punches I'm going to kill him."

Daisuke's POV:
It's been a week since me and Nova started working on the project together. We've been going to the library every other day and today was our last day since we would be done after this.

Every time we went I would bring some kind of snack to make it feel a like a little date. At first I was kinda nervous since the only time we really hung out was at a party or when something bad happened.

I never really liked the circumstances but whenever we went to the library it was different. She would act shy a give me little glances ever now and then and try to make it seem like she wasn't but I saw her eyes.

The more time I spent with her the more I started to like her. She was perfect in every way. Her beauty,her smile, her sense of humor, how she listened, how smart she was, heck even her stubbornness. I liked everything about her.

Her little smile whenever she figures something out was so cute and how she would always thank me for whatever I got her even if she didn't like it. I could talk about all the little things she did like it was my only memory.

Today for the snack I brought boba because she's never had it before and I was surprised because It was my favorite drink.

"What do you think."I ask after she takes a sip of the drink.

"I like it, it taste really good like strawberry's."

"I'm glad I got that flavor because I know it's your favorite."

"You remembered?" She asks surprised.

"Of course I remembered, when I brought you ice cream you went on a whole rant about how strawberry is better than chocolate." I say smiling at the memory.

"But it is thought." She smiles

My face begins to heat up by her smile, her beauty made me blush. That smile made my day ten times better I always want to make her smile.

"We're not having this conversation again."I say

"Yeah because I would win."She laughs and I shake my head.

But her laughter was short lived because of the librarian telling us to "shh." We soon quiet down and start working on our project.

By the time we got done it was dark outside and the library was going to close soon. So we quickly grab our things and leave. Soon as we exit the library Nova turns to me.

"I forgot something in the library go ahead you don't have to wait up for me."

"Are you sure I can wait." I say not wanting to leave her.

"Yeah I'm positive go ahead I already kept you out late enough."

"Okay." I say

She quickly heads back inside and I walk to my car. I wasn't going to leave without seeing her get in her car though. And I wanted to smoke I wasn't able to smoke all day. No one was in the parking lot except for 3 cars one of those being Novas so no one will know.

I roll my blunt and grab my lighter, lighting the blunt I take a hit and immediately feel relaxed. Was this how my dad felt when he drunk liquor? If he did I understand why he couldn't stop. My thoughts are soon distracted as I see Nova coming out of the library.

I watch her as she unlocks her car on the steps of the library. She always did that for some reason I don't know why she never waits till she gets closer.