Obsession

**TW: DRUGGING/RAPE/KIDNAPPING**

"Stop trying to push me away we belong together you're mine and mine only"

Amir's POV:

It's been a week since Nova left me and I've been watching her. I followed her far enough so she wouldn't notice me lurking in the shadows. I felt like a creep but I didn't care; I was planning how I would get what I wanted.

Every other day she would go to the library with that dog eater to  study and today was one of those days. I didn't like how she was spending all this time with him. If It was up to me he'd be out of the picture  by now.

He was the biggest obstacle in my plan with Nova, so I had to get them away from each other so I could do what I wanted. I was in the library parking lot waiting on Nova and that boy to come out so I could follow her back home. It was already dark and they've been in there for too long.

I finally see Nova come out with Daisuke right behind her. Just seeing his face made me mad, he doesn't belong with someone like her. Nova turns around and says something to Daisuke and walks back into the library.

She probably forgot something. This is perfect I can finally take her. I watch as Daisuke walks to his car; he was parked in front of me and I parked a few cars down from Nova's so he couldn't see me unless he turned around.

Nova walked back out of the library distracting me from watching what Daisuke was doing, but I wasn't worried he can't see me. I grab the cloth I drugged with chloroform after seeing her car light up letting me know it was unlocked.

She usually unlocks her car on the steps of the library which wasn't a good habit considering she couldn't even see her car yet. But it was perfect for me.

I get in the back seat of her car making sure I can't be seen and wait for her to get in the driver's seat. Once I hear the car door open and close I put the cloth over her nose and mouth immediately to make sure she couldn't scream for help.

I felt her struggle against me so I held on tighter restraining her from moving. Her fight became weaker and weaker till it was no more and her eyes shut letting me know she was now passed out.

I get out the car and move her to the back seat. I zip tie her arms and legs together making sure she was completely immobile, then grabbed the keys off the floor getting in the drivers seat.

If I drove her car it would look less suspicious than mine. I pull off heading for my house. My parents were away visiting one of the restaurants they had and my little brother was with our grandparents. No one was home It was perfect.

I park the car in front of my house and pick Nova up from the back seat. I carry her to my room and lay her down on the bed. This is it, I can finally get what I want. She looked so sweet and vulnerable laying unconscious, I wish she could stay like this forever.

I start undressing her not caring how rough I was. I was unbuttoning her pants when she stated to wake up. Once she realized what was going on she started to scream.

"HELP HELP ME SOMEBODY HEL-." I cover her mouth before she could scream anymore.

She tried to stop me but she couldn't move her body because of the restraints. I hover over her looking her dead in the eyes.

"Shh baby it's me, I told you this wasn't over."

She tries to push me off of her but fails due to the zip ties.

"Stop trying to push me away we belong together you're mine and mine only I don't ever wanna see you with that fucking chink again." I say looking her dead in the eyes.

She starts sobbing into my hand while I use the other to pull down her pants. I don't care if she was crying, she'll stop eventually once I'm done.

I flip her over on her stomach not wanting to see her face. I unbuckle my pants and she starts to full on scream and cry, luckily I lived in a secluded area where my neighbors lived a whole mile away from us.

"Please don't do this Amir please stop." She pleads choking on her tears.

I ignore her pleads and start to pull down her underwear. Getting ready to fuck her.