Don't leave me

"You don't fucking love me you love the idea of me."

Amir's POV:
Anger couldn't describe how I felt I was enraged. How could Nova do this to me? Maybe I was wrong for putting my hands on her but she deserved it.

She was mine and no one else could have her, she was too pretty for anyone other than me. Even though I was with Melissa I wanted them both I know I'm probably being greedy but I always got what I wanted.

I had to figure out a way to get her to forgive me. I have to lie and make it seem like she wasn't someone important and that since we weren't together it was okay. Yeah that's perfect she'll definitely have to at least be swayed by my words.

And I'll be a step closer into being back on good terms with her. I just don't want her to leave me.

"Amir do you have some clothes I could borrow?"Melissa asks.

Melissa had stayed the night at my house after the dinner and we had sex. It was good but the whole time I kept thinking about Nova. And the image of me choking her. I kinda liked hurting her, It was twisted but i didn't care.

"Yeah look in my dresser," I say.

She walks out of the bathroom covered in a towel and pulls a shirt and some jogging pants out of the Dresser. She flashes me as she puts the clothes on trying to get a rise out of me. It would have worked if I wasn't so caught up about Nova.

I get ready and head to school with Melissa. I was ready to get rid of her already we couldn't be out together for to long or else we would argue but with Nova that was never a problem.

Melissa had taken my aux and was playing some dumb white girl shit. I was annoyed but I didn't have the energy to argue.

I pull into a parking spot and I get out with Melissa trailing behind. I can't have her with me when I see Nova. And I know she's not going to leave until I walk her to class.

I'll find Nova after I walk her usually we had a few extra minutes before we had to go to class so after I walk Melissa I should probably run into Nova.

As I'm walking Melissa to class I spot Nova down the hall. Fuck, I'm about to get caught up again. Nova was wearing a black long sleeve turtle neck and some tan cargo pants, her eyes were dark and colored with exhaustion. She locks eyes with me and a look of fear falls upon her face.

Melissa leaves kissing me on the cheek as we make it to her class. I had no idea what I was going to say to her now, the damage has already been done. I walk towards her but she starts walking fast as hell in the other direction.

I rush over and grab her wrist to stop her from leaving. She pulls away from me trying to continue walking. But I grab her by her waist making her stop.

"What do you want Amir," she asks turning around trying not to look me in the eyes.

"I want to apologize what I did was wrong," I apologize, not meaning one bit of what I said.

"It's too late to apologize now," she says pushing me away. I grab her hand trying to get closer to her

"Look Nova I'm sorry please forgive me." She needs to hurry up and forgive me,  I'm tired of acting like I was sorry.

"No I won't forgive you I'm tried of your shit Amir!"

She try's to walk away but I grab her arm stoping her again.

"Come on Nova it's not that big of a deal you can just forgive me and everything will be okay," I say anxious. She has to forgive me like she always does.

"Yes it is a big deal and stop fucking touching me I don't want to ever see your face again." She pulls her hand away from me staring to walk away.

"Wait Nova please don't leave me I love you."

" No, you don't fucking love me, you said it yourself yesterday, we're done for good." She says her eyes watering.

The bell rings and she walks away leaving me in despair her figure getting crowed by other students  trying to get to class.

I wanted her even more now I don't care what I had to do to get it. I always got what I wanted, so if she doesn't give it to me I'll just take it.