Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning, confused as to where I was and tried to get up, blinding pain pulsed through my body and bit by bit last night's conversation came forth in my mind.

I was so busy in recollecting yesterday's conversation that I didn't notice Father coming in the room.

"Oh! Good your awake, I was about to wake you up, now quickly eat your breakfast it might taste a bit bitter due to the herbs, till then I'll redo your bandages." He swiftly started redoing my bandages while I ate the bitter porridge.

Once he was finished with the bandages, he placed some clothes beside me and said,"Once you are finished with your breakfast freshen up and come up to the library, we'll talk about the prophecy." And with that he turned around and left my room.

As soon my mind registered what he had told me, I finished my breakfast and tried to freshen up as fast as I could with my stiff and injured body and walked up to the library.

As I entered I saw my father gathering different books from a few different sections."First you are going to learn about who the Prowess was, where she was from and what purpose did she have."

"She was not born in Ominium!?"

"No she was not, she was a human,

Once around two hundred years ago during the  time of The Rogue War, scouts and warriors were sent to the Other Worlds to search for people who had the potential to be warriors or generals or who had direct links to magic, there were hundreds of people who had volunteered to join the people of Ominium,

All of them were tested with the Imperium Stone which would
- glow green if they had warrior potential,
-red if they had potential to be generals,
-gold if they had magic,

for those who had magic they were asked to touch another stone the ReineImperium that stone would tell the level of dormant magic the person had, if the stone glowed
-a dull grey they had basic level of magic,
-a silver they had power over one or more elements,
-a bright pure white light then they had power over all elements,

(*Side note for all the council members the stone glowed silver.)

Only 50,000-80,000 beings were selected as they were the only ones found with the potential to be warriors and soldiers ,

But there was one soul, a girl 18 years of age for whom the stone glowed gold, at that time one of the council members, Rider Remera, Mother of Rider Adelinda, was present to witness history as when she touched ReineImperium the stone glowed a pure white light leaving hundreds of people in shock.

There she was standing in front of hundreds of people, ReineImperium glowing a pure white, Eleonora Ambrosius. "

How could it be that the stone that always glowed silver even for the Council members had glowed white for an 18 year old human girl.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Vote and Comment
Yours truly,
R.