Chapter 13

Warning: Please be aware that there is gruesome content in this chapter

It was dark and it smelled like blood and dirt. It looked as if I was in a dungeon. As I walked further down the hallway I came across a steel bucket it was covered in blood as if someone was beaten with it.

I heard voices yelling not far from where I stood, I followed the voices and came across a cell, there was an alpha wolf standing in front of what looked like a prisoner, his aura and scent portrayed a giant but there was something hidden, concealed, the alpha was facing another prisoner, another giant, in the opposite cell, they both were arguing, soon I tuned into the conversation.

"High ranking members!?Pack?! What pack are you talking about, the rogues do not have packs. They are brainless fools who look for nothing but flesh and blood." The old man was yelling at the Alpha. I knew the old man was wrong especially after fighting the rogues in the recent war.

The Alpha radiated anger, "Well I see you think that we rogues are useless, there is a reason why we act like brainless fools who feed on flesh and blood. Do you not remember the Rogue War, there were thousands of us who were ready to take over your petty lands and cities. Hundreds had met their death through our very hands."

The rouge what?! Is that what they have been calling it, the Rouge War!? He was an Alpha Rogue?! When the fucking hell did this happen?! I had positively killed the last one!! How bloody long has it been since I had been spelled to Crutiata?!

I was brought out of my panicking self, when I heard a deep, soulful voice speak, "But the Prowess defeated and killed your Alpha."

I looked into the cell where the bloody Alpha Rogue was, trying to see who was bold enough to speak and I was stunned. He was magnificent. Long raven hair that draped over his forehead, sharp nose, bold brows, full lips, chiseled jawline and the lightest glowing lilac eyes framed with thick black lashes, he had me captivated the moment I had looked into his eyes.

I was snapped out of my trance when the bloody Alpha dog punched him in his stomach knocking the breathe out of his lungs, he had hunched forward and clenched his jaw shut, trying to breathe through the pain and not make a sound. The Alpha held him digging his claws in his jaw making blood run down his neck. I could feel my power sizzle and rise in me waiting for me to put an end to this wretched soul.

"Prowess? What Prowess that human coward who ran away from her own kingdom, you're talking about her as if she exists, as for the Alpha, he was weak and inefficient, he couldn't defeat a human, I am the Alpha now, I control the rogues and I'm the one who is going to rule over Ominium, Where is she?! Where is your coward of a Prowess?! DEAD. It has been 200 years no human lives that long. You don't have your Prowess to save you. "

The bloody dog was laughing. But I couldn't find it in me to act on it because something he said struck me, I..I..had been in Crutiata Infernum for 200 hun...hundred years. The people tho.. thought that I had lef..left them. The people I had fought for. The people I had trained for. I couldn't breathe. It felt as if my whole world had collapsed.