Chapter 6

Warning: This chapter contains gruesome content

I woke up gasping for air, my body started shivering due to the cold water poured on me to wake me up. I heard the clang of a metal bucket being thrown on the blood caked floor.

I realized that I was now hanging from the ceiling in the center of the cell and the wound I had received had closed and healed.

"Oh! Look the Noble son is alive. How are you alive after I impaled you through your heart?! " I looked up to see the Alpha Rogue mere inches away from my face. He had a mean look on his face. he was about 6 feet tall and had brown eyes and dirty blonde hair. I didn't say anything because even I wanted to know how such an impossible feat was possible.

" Never mind, we will get to that later.", Even though he showed that he had brushed the matter off, he had shock and fear in his eyes.

"Now that you are awake, your Father is either going to answer my questions or I will hurt you. " I lifted my head towards the cell in front of me to see my Father in chains with blood running down his body. He had eyes were swollen and black, cuts littered his face, forearms, torso and thighs, it looked as if someone had cut him up multiple times.

Rage ran through my veins, boiling my blood but I remained calm, the chains were only letting me reveal the aura of my giant.

"Why did you take the highest ranking members of our pack." There was so much malice and pain in his tone that I knew those rogues were important to him.

"High ranking members!?Pack?! What pack are you talking about, the rogues do not have packs. They are brainless fools who look for nothing but flesh and blood.", Father was yelling at his face.

As my Father spoke I could feel the anger and grief rising in him. "Well I see you think that we rogues are useless, there is a reason why we act like brainless fools who feed on flesh and blood. Do you not remember the Rogue War, there were thousands of us who were ready to take over your petty lands and cities. Hundreds had met their death through our very hands-"

I cut him off mid sentence, "But the Prowess defeated and killed your Alpha." As soon as the words left my mouth, he punched me in my stomach, knocking the breath out of me, causing me to hunch towards the front and clench my jaw shut in efforts to not release a single sound. He held my jaw digging his claws making blood run down from it.

"Prowess? What Prowess that human coward who ran away from her own kingdom, leaving it defenseless and weak,  you're talking about her as if she exists as for the Alpha, he was weak and inefficient, he couldn't defeat a human, I am the Alpha now, I control the rogues and I'm going to rule over Ominium, Where is she?!, DEAD, it's been two hundred years no human lives that long. You don't have your coward of a Prowess to save you. "

He laughed at my face, The rage that had started to boil  my blood, made me release a deafening roar that had the Alpha flinch and shrink back. I lunged at him and clawed at his face with one swing of my arm. He cried out when I struck him, blood gushing out of the claw marks making a promise to scar forever. I could feel my wolf and vampire come forth.

"You spineless wolf, you think you can get away with bad mouthing our Prowess, she can move mountains, change the course of rivers, bring destruction at the snap of her fingers and you dare compare yourself with her, you believe you can become a king and that too of Ominium. You are the mere dirt below her feet."

I spat at his face I could feel the shock and fear now rolling out of him in waves. He quickly masked his emotions leaving rage on his face.

"You are a rogue?! how can you defy my command all rogues no matter their rank have to obey me, how can you resist the Alpha command!?!"

I kept quiet not knowing what to say, he smacked me, punched me trying to make me speak but I didn't make a sound.

"You don't want to speak fine then I'll make you scream. You heal pretty quickly, let's see how quick it is." He had a sinister smile on his face. He stabbed me again and again till I was covered in blood, I was exhausted from the blood loss and was about to lose conscious, when I heard the crack of a whip hit the floor, I would not have paid any heed to it but they were obsidian whips, he trailed the whip on my open wounds, making me yelp in pain. I could feel the satisfaction rolling in ways from him.

"Ahh...so the noble feels pain, I had started to think nothing effected you. Let's see how much longer you can hold your screams." With that he struck the whip against my back making me move forward and bite my tongue till I tasted blood in my mouth. It felt as if liquid fire was being poured on to me and that it was running through my wounds, I could feel the whip cut through my back, shredding the skin and muscles underneath. After two hundred more whips I could not control it, I screamed till my throat was hoarse and I felt out of breath. I could feel the blood pool around me, making me realize the amount of blood I lost.

"Now that would teach you to not defy my orders and speak of the Prowess again". He whipped me another hundred more times and then left my cell as I fell again into the now familiar darkness.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hi guys,
I am sorry for the late update,
I was busy with some work with my family,
I hope you like this chapter,
Vote and Comment.
Yours truly,
R.