Chapter 12

All the rooms in the South Wing are vacant except for the one in which the Prowess resided

All the rooms in the South Wing are vacant except for the one in which the Prowess resided. No one is permitted to reside in the South Wing, as it was made for the Infero. We exited the South Wing, after posting two Kveros outside her room and two at the entrance of the South Wing.

"Do not let anyone enter the South Wing before dusk no maids, no other soldier or warrior especially The Union. Summon me if she calls for me or if someone forcefully tries to enter."

Juliana was standing right beside me with a confused expression painted on her face, "General? Why such strict orders?!".

I looked at her and motioned her to follow me, "The Prowess might be the most powerful being in the universe but she has not slept, eaten, or even bathed properly for 200 years, the years of dirt, grim and humiliation need to be washed off, She needs a bit of time to process and understand all that has been done to her mind as well as physically, it is also so she doesn't go into shock or rage when we tell her about her current state and condition here."

"And why are we going into the City Market for a Crown?! Aren't there dozens of those in the treasury?!", she asked.

"She is our Infero but due to her already being the Prowess of Ominium, she is our Prowess too and as we have sworn, we have to serve her. Now as for the Crown, Similar to Ominium, we have ranks:

Infero: King or Queen

Shield: Protector of the Queen or King

The Union: A council of six powerful crutias who put forward topics of discussion, advice, and help the Infero.

General: General of the army.

Commander: Commanding highest ranked warrior, in charge of the army in the absence of the General.

Kveros: Best out of all the warriors in the army, usually sent out for missions and are responsible to guard and protect the Infero.

Warriors: Best soldiers, they are responsible for message delivery and are responsible to guard and protect the Union.

Soldiers: They are responsible for maintaining peace and decorum in the kingdom and also guard, petrol the gates and castle.

Crutias: They are the people or race of Crutiata Infernum.

Each of us has a uniform given according to our rank.