Movie! Cole x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge

Unedited⚠️

Word Count: 1770

⚠️Warnings: idk, spicy kissing session. It's the chapstick challenge

I kinda wanna do this for movie Kai and Lloyd too. Let me know what you think.

Hope y'all enjoy this one. Thought I'd give us a throwback.

Y/N's P.O.V

"I'm bored." The infamous Earth Ninja, aka Cole Brookstone, aka my crush of 2 years groaned.

"I haven't noticed." I huffed back. Me and Cole have been "talking" for almost 2 years now. Back in Sophmore year we got close and became unseparable. We had been each others Homecoming and eventually prom date later on. We had even shared one kiss after junior prom, but never spoke of it unfortunately. And now here we are in our final bits of senior year. The stress of finals, projects, and college had been taking a toll on our "relationship". Both of us to busy to give any attention with our future on the line.

We obviously didn't mean to get as nasty with each other, but stress had a funny way of toying with emotions.

Also, I didn't know he would be the biggest baby and attention whore I've ever known.

I was working on an art project. One that was due in 2 days. One that was my final for the class. But he only had one exam left, so here he was. Not annoying Lloyd, Nya, Kai, Jay or Zane. Nope. He has chosen to annoy me.

"Can we please do something?" He groaned, sprawling himself over my couch.

"I swear to god, Cole. Stop fucking crying." I said with as much attitude as I could. I loved him, not just as a friend, I truly had developed strong feelings for him. All the tension that could build up when we were alone was unbearable, but neither of us made a move. If, of coure, he even liked me back.

Finally having some peace and quite, I focused on the project. I hadn't even noticed Cole going through one of my old journals from Sophmore year. Specifically the one about the challenges I would like to do with my future boyfriend. (I made sure to never mention any crushes by name). So when I was finally done for the day, cleaned up and all, I brought myself into the kitchen to get some food.

I was already 18, as was Cole, and I practically moved out the second I turned 18. So it was my apartment we were in. It was small, but perfect. I started to make some simple queso and chips to munch on when the question of the day was said aloud.

"What's the chapstick challenge?" I choked on the chip I had in my mouth when those words left his mouth. After composing my self I finally looked at his smug face.

"What?" Was all I could muster.

"'Challenges I would like to do with my crushes. Number 1, the Chapstick Challenge. Red heart, pink heart, red -" I cut the embarrassing speech off by yanking the journal from his hands.

"This isn't any of your business." I seethed. "I didn't ask for you to go though my stuff from Sophmore year."

"Who did you want to do that with? And what even is it. I remember all the girls talking about it." He questioned. I took a much needed deep breath.

"The Chapstick Challenge is a challenge where a couple plays a game about guessing the flavors of chapstick. One person closes there eyes as the other blindly picks out a flavor of chapstick. The person picking puts it on, and for the guesser to guess, they kiss. If the guesser gets it right, they get a point. If they guess wrong, the person wearing the chapstick gets the point. Prizes and stuff is up to who does it." I explained, face literally on fire.