(old) Movie! Cole X Reader }} Talking? Nah, Kissing

Unedited!

Boom! I hope this one is good. Probably be updating all day. It's winter break and I don't have plans till the end of the week.

I'm giving you powers.

⚠️Warning: Cursing, cheating dad mention(my life right now), making out

Word count: 5149

Y/N's P.O.V

Cole Brookstone. One of the most gorgeous guys here. Me and B/F/N would love to hang with them, but sadly, we can't. We'd talk about them at sleepovers. She didn't fancy any of them, just me.

She knew I was held over heels for Cole. His shaggy black hair that goes down to his mid neck- and his bun, his peircing brown eyes, his strong build, or maybe it's how chill he is. Or his love for music.

Either way, we couldn't talk to them. Not in the social way, as if we cared about what people think about us. No, we- mostly me- stumbled over our words. B/F/N was stumbling over her words because she admires them, and how they are always still so happy even when brought down by the dicks of the school. And me, yeah- my reason is Cole.

I started daydreaming about him again. But sadly, it was cut short when the teacher yelled at me.

"Miss Y/N! Pay attention!" I mumbled a sorry, before facing the bored. You see, recently I have learned things about my father that makes me see him differently, in a bad way. And it's taking a tow on me. I haven't been sleeping well, and I've been a little emotional about it. B/F/N knows, and she felt bad no matter how much I told her it wasn't her fault.

"Y/N! Why is it you can't pay attention! Out with it! Now!" I sighed.

"Nothing." I said. Not wanting the subject to come up.

"No, I want to here why you can't pay attention in my class!" I look up and see everyone's eyes one me, including Cole. I let out a breath.

"Family issues. My dad." I said, head hung low. The room got quite.

"Well that's no reason to not pay attention! Now pay attention or you'll be in the principles office!" I sighed. If only she knew. I saw B/F/N send me and apologetic smile. I smiled back, weakly.

By the time class was over, I rushed out. Lunch. Me and B/F/N eat on the roof top. So I wouldn't have to see anyone's faces.

"You ok?" I hear B/F/N ask.

"Yeah. Just wish that my dad would notice that I'm not naive, and that I know he's cheating on his current girlfriend with his ex, and that I know he has dating apps and I know he is looking at them." I ramble.

"Hey, it's fine. You just need to talk to someone. Maybe Cole would do the trick." She said wiggling her eyebrows. I giggle at her antics.

"You know I can't. Every time I go near him I just want to die. And kiss him." I say, blushing.

"Well maybe you can impress him with you-know-what." She said. So.... I have powers. Nature powers. I sighed.

"I don't think so. I can't tell anyone about it. Your lucky you know." I said, giggling a bit. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Or maybe with your fighting skills." She said. I blushed, she knows I hate when people bring up my strengths. I hate being embarrassed.

"Well, I still think you should talk to him. Or your never going to be with him." She said.