(old) ♤Series! Lloyd X Reader }} Sexy Dinner (NSFW)

Soooo, this is dedicated to user19575198 who commented in the NSFW ninjago headcanons by cakeycole so here I am. This was based on a headcanon were Lloyd sees you in a sexy dress. This will be NSFW but if you want a part 2 go ahead an comment, specifically the other headcanon I saw you comment on could be a part 2.

⚠️Warnings: KINKY SHIT, fingering, jealous green bean, (master kink because its Lloyd 🤫🤫🤫), almost getting caught.

Also... dont be commenting acting suprised during this book.... I gave you warnings. This is kinky shit.

Forgive me, for I have sinned. And my period hormones took over, I know that might be tmi but I'm sure mostly everyone here is a female. And it freaking sucks ass.

Prompt: Wearing a sexy dress to a dinner with Lloyd, teasing him the whole night Lloyd gets you back under the table.

Unedited⚠️

Word Count: 2969

Y/N's P.O.V

"You look amazing! Lloyd will love it!" Nya said, putting the finishing touches on my emerald green velvet dress. It was Lloyd and I's 5 year anniversary. I honestly dont remember what villain I had saved his butt from, maybe Chen, but we've been together through thick and thin. The gang had just defeated the Oni, and it was that time when everyone opened stuff up to the public again. So Lloyd decided to take me out.

Nya and Skylor had applied minimal makeup, just eye stuff and a nude lip gloss, curled my hair, and had stuck me in gold heels.

"I'd rather wear flats." I complained.

"Y/N! This is your 5th anniversary! Let alone the fact it's a fancy date. With Ninjago constantly being under attack, you and Lloyd barely get to go on dates like this. So yes, we are dressing you up!" Nya scolded. I just sighed, but went with it. I had given Lloyd my phone and wallet to stick in his pocket since I would be wearing a dress - man I wish fancy dresses had pockets - and I needed him to hold them. There was a knock on the bedroom door on the bounty, the monestary being to far.

"Its me." It was Misako. Skylor let her in as Nya finished a few touches, and was done. Misako gave me a warm smile.

"You look stunning, Y/N." She completed. "Lloyd will sure swoon."

"Thank you." I said letting out a light laugh. I quickly slipped on the promise ring Lloyd gave me on my right ring finger.

"Hes waiting on the deck. We are at the harbor and the restaurant is less then a few minute walk." I nodded and followed Nya and Skylor out of the door. As we walked up the stairs on to the deck, I saw the boys covering Lloyd's eyes. Nya.

"You look very beautiful, Y/N." Zane complemented.

"Thank you, Zane." Kai snickered as Lloyd tried to pry their hands off.

"Guys! Let me see my girlfriend!" Lloyd complained. I saw Nya wink at her brother and both Kai and Cole removed there hands from Lloyd's eyes. He blinked a few times before his gaze focused on me. His jaw dropped as he took in my form. I had was pretty confident in my form. After being with Lloyd, Master Wu had the brilliant idea that I should train with the Ninja. Which actually proved useful for Morro. I had the Elemental Power of F/E. But I never physically trained with it till Master Wu made me. Everyone started to go inside, leaving us alone. But Kai had to yell something.