Movie! Kai x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge

A/N: Kai is done. Let's me know if I should do ones with the series for these three too. More oneshots coming soon!

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 3205

Y/N's P.O.V

Why did it have to be Kai I developed a crush on. I frowned as I saw him wink at one of the Cheerleaders. Life had a funny way of saying fuck you during my last few weeks in high school. What should be one of the happiest moments in my life - leaving this hell whole and graduating - has now become even more unbearable by the minute. I hated the lunch period.

"You know he won't know you like him unless you actually tell him. He's a flirt, not a genius." Nya snickered, seeing my unpleased look.

"What is that supposed to mean." I huffed, finally tearing my attention away from the brunette to his sister. She was a little over a year younger than us, but she worked hard to graduate a year earlier so she wouldn't be stuck with out us for a year.

"He's a flirt, but when it comes to other people actually having feelings for him and showing obviously signs," she nudged me, "he won't know unless you literally say it to his face. Scratch that, you'd probably have to kiss him at least because I'm sure those words would go right over his head to." She mumbled.

"Not going to happen."

"Oh come on, you've had feeling for him since you too were in 8th grade. You've been his Homecoming date every year. He likes you too." She exclaimed.

"He has a funny way of showing it." I said, pointing to him at the table of Cheerleaders. He had taken his jacket off and was showing his muscles with his plain white t shirt on.

"Listen, I don't know what goes through his head, and I don't want to know. But he is my brother. I'm telling you, he's absolutely in love with you." She reasoned. "He's just trying to get you jealous so you'll make the first move."

"Why would Kai want me to make the first move?"

"Because he's secretly insecure and just wants to be appreciated but he won't let anyone in to know this." Jay said walking up with the other 4.

"Its true, he has a picture of you in his red locker." Cole said while sitting down. The colored lockers was just a code for the lockers they had at the secret Ninja base so no one grew suspicious while we were talking in public. I had found out freshman year, they are terrible at hiding it. I'm suprised the rest of the student body hasn't figured it out.

"In case you haven't noticed, he will start fighting us to go save you if Garmadon attacks." Lloyd said. "He quite recently shoved Coles thing out of the way to get to you first."

"I've never heard him get angry quicker than that. That was the fastest I've ever seen him move." Cole snickered.

"His pulse increases and his temperature rises when you are around him. I have plenty of statistics to prove it. Same for you-"

"That's enough, Zane. I don't think I want to hear any more bodily statistics." I groaned, showing my discomfort.

"Well, his plan to get you jealous has failed. Should we try and make him jealous?" Nya asked. I let out a sigh, laying my head on the table.

"This will be fun." Cole snickered. "I'll be the target. I can handle him. Y/N, you in?"

"Do whatever you want, just let me die alone in peace."

"You make no sense." Lloyd said, shaking his head. "The plan is to make you not alone."

"Here I'll sit next to you instead." Cole said getting up and taking the empty seat next to me that usually was occupied by the hot head. I was the one who sat between the two siblings - Kai on my left and Nya to the right - and Jay sat next to Nya. Lloyd was across from me. To Lloyd's right and my left was usually Cole and on the other side of Lloyd was Zane.