Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge

A/N: lowkey want to do this for the three of them with series version too. Kais one is on the way. And I have a few other oneshots planned as well. At some point I might delete the old ones cause they are not great. Or just re post them with better writing.

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 2200

Y/N's P.O.V

Never in a million years did I think Lloyd Garmadon would ask me to do the one and only Chapstick Challenge with him. It wasn't like I didn't want to, more of a shocking thing to hear him say. He was such a shy, sweet, and innocent guy who I just so happened to have a crush on. I mean, how could you not. He knew I did, it was an unfortunate state of events how he found out. It was also the day Jay's body got dyed an orange color.

I remember it like it was yesterday, probably because it was a little over a week ago. First thing that happened was Nya making the comment that old trends on YouTube were becoming popular, especially the Chapstick Challenge. The boys all asked what it was and so me and Nya explained the concept. Two people, usually a couple, get a bag of random flavored Chapstick and take turned putting it on, kissing, and trying to guess what the other person has on. Each guess that is correct means a point. The prize is different for every one that does it. They all had un readable faces, Lloyd's however was pretty red. He blushed easily. Jay was red to, but he's a ginger and a nervous wreck when it comes to any kind of intimacy talk.

The next day I was walking down the halls of school, it was our senior year and we only had one week left but it was technically 3 days left. I was going to my last class of the day, I had finished my finals for the day and only had one left over all. Most of my classes didn't have a final technically, just a small project or last assignment. As soon as I sat down in the class the alarm for Garmadons almost daily attacks went off. Unlucky for me, I drank way to much Iced tea at lunch. I normally could hold it a full school day, refusing to use the school bathrooms.

We all quickly got under our desks, I was bouncing my leg trying to hold it.

"Mrs. Powers I need to use the restroom?" I huffed, getting her attention.

"Fine, but hurry up Y/N, you know the rules during an attack." I nodded and quickly got up, grabbed the emergency pass, and ran down the hall to the women's restroom. I did my business, washed my hands and walked out.

But in the corner of my eye I saw the others in the hallway by their lockers. And I literally watched them get in the lockers. I guess hiding from Chen was getting more extreme.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked doing a quick jog in front of them as I caught them standing in the lockers.

"Oh no." Jay screeched as the all dropped.

Like actually just dropped. Disappeared.

In shock, I slowly walked over the the lockers and checked them, the bottom of the lockers were still there. Stepping back I continued to look at them for another minute before the doors automatically stood shut. With my face expressing confusion, I turned on my heel slowly and made my way back to my class room.

It was a good 10 minutes chilling under the desk when the evacuation alarm rang. You can imagine what happened after that. I remember being on the street and something coming after me. The next thing I knew the Green Ninja came down and landed next to me and started fighting off what ever animal human these generals were this time. As he left to go fight some where else, we made brief eye contact before he got swooshed away on his Dragon.