♤Movie! Kai x Reader }} Mornings (NSFW)

A/N: you have your own apartment that Kai crashes at often but he technically doesnt live there, ✨️EVERYONE IS 18+✨️.

Also, I opened a requests tab on my book called Ninja-Nerds guide. It has info on all my books so there is a chapter at the section for this oneshot book and my gif Imagines for requests. I have 2 right now for Jay, and I will get to those. I have a list of oneshots planned not in any order, just depends on what I want to write in that moment.

Warnings: sex talk, mentions of sex and body parts. I'm warning y'all I did not hold back with terminology like I normally do lol. But seriously, don't read if smut makes you uncomfortable. No sex scenes are actually described but it's very spicy.

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 2522

Y/N's P.O.V

It was rare to have a morning to ourselves. Between Kai and his Ninja duties, my job, and finishing up the first year of college - we never truly had a chance to slow down.

It was a rare Saturday morning, me and Kai still in bed after 9 in the morning after having a free Friday night for a date that ended with clothes being thrown to the floor and a long night of fiery activities.

With our schedule, we barely had time for sex. Like actual sex. We were very skilled in quickies, but to actually have a night to ourselves to take our time was something that didn't happen as often as I would have liked, so we took full advantage of it.

Waking up like this felt heavenly. Kai big spooning me with the room was still dark from the blackout curtains I had. I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to them now being open. I let out a sigh, feeling content where I was. I shifted slightly to try and reach to get my phone off the charger on my nightstand. I was successful after a few shifts from Kai very strong grasp. I glanced at the time, it was about 9:45. I did a small double take, not believing the time I saw. Squinting a little more I saw a message from Nya. 'No training this morning, happy sleeping in' she said. A smile crept onto my face at the message. There was another message from Lloyd. 'Master Wu gave us the day off. We are all sleeping in. Let me know if you guys want to do something later in the day' that was amazing news. I set my phone back down and snuggled back into the sheets as Kai readjusted his arms around me in his sleep.

My mind drifted off to last night. We decided to go get dinner at a nicer place. We got dressed up nice, I wore a floor length red satin dress with a slit on my left leg that went up mid thigh and was an open back. Kai learned quickly I wasn't wearing anything under the dress. He looked absolutely amazing too. He wore a red button up dress shirt with black dress pants - and a belt that was later used as well. He had worn the gold watch I gave him as a 3 year anniversary present too - which he kept on and the cold metal felt great against my skin when the room started to heat up. Kai was impatient to say the least. He realized I was only wearing a dress half way to the restaurant when he rested his hand on my thigh on the drive there. Not to mention he was already horny as fuck. So when his hands slid up just enough he ever so slightly hit the breaks a little and tried to u-turn us.

I gave him a big fat no and said he could have me however he wanted - after dinner. He expressed his frustration with whines and groans the rest of the way there, desperately wanting to turn around or find an empty parking lot. Again, told him he would have to wait. Dinner itself was great, we always had great conversations and it felt easy to talk to him while on a date. Other than his leg bouncing up and down, a sign he was ready to go. He was not happy the waiter took a while to bring the tab.