♤Series! Cole x Reader }} Sundress (NSFW)

A/N: lmao, my NSFW/spicy oneshots went from 0 to 100 with this one, brace yourself

Warnings: idk lmao, kinky, I mentioned orgasm denial, reader being a tease, neck grabbing, spanking, oral (both receiving), unprotected sex (please have safe sex in real life, this is fiction), it's smut. If you have any warning you want to put highlight a comment here and I'll add it.

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 4353

Y/N's P.O.V

If there was anything I learned about Cole after we started dating, it was his love for sundresses. I had found out after we went on a date during summer, which meant heat. Heat meant clothes with circulation was preferred. So, what better option than a sundress. That particular dress I wore was what started it all. I had put on a black spaghetti strap dress that had the elastic ruching on the top which stopped an inch or two below my boods and flared out in a flowly style that ended mid thigh. The dress had different tones of small orange flowers and it fit like a dream. I paired it with some black sandals to match. I twisted my hair into a claw clip with a few pieces handing around my face. I only added some mascara and brow gel for makeup and I was done. Cole was an easy guy to please, so when I came into the living room of my apartment dressed the way I was - the obsession started.

"I'm ready." I said, walking over to him.

"Alright lets-" He stopped mid sentence when he actually turned to see me. "Go." He trailed off.

"Do I look that bad?" I frowned.

"Angel, you look stunning. Since when did you own that dress, I've never seen you wear that?" He asked.

"I got it the other day while out with Nya. I figured I needed to get some new sundresses because of the heat wave that was predicted. Plus, I kind like them. I think they're growing on me." I said, doing a little twirl.

I liked to play innocent with him, it was easy to because he never got the hints I wasn't being innocent. I knew the second his eyes landed on me what it did to him. It was common knowledge that sundresses were almost every guys weakness. And it furthered my theory. At this point we have been dating for a little over 2 years. We hadn't had sex yet but we did oral a few times. I was pretty sure that with his Elemental powers came extreme horniness and high sex drive because he always had something going on down there. This summer I was determined to get him to crack and make the first move into our sex life.

"So, are you ready to go?" I asked, playing innocent with a smile.

"Yeah - yeah we can go." He grumbled, adjusting his pants in the process. I happily skipped out the door, ready to tease for the day. Surprisingly, he did not once ask for head for the next week. If he needed my help he would ask, politely and consensually of course. I had worn another sundress a week later, getting a similar reaction. This repeated for a few weeks, and at some point he even handed me his card and told me to go buy some more. So I did, I didnt use his card for all of them because I knew being a Ninja wasn't a full paying job so I used my own money for the others because I worked and made really good money working for Cyrus Borg.

Now here we are, 3 months into this summer and I had gotten bolder with the dresses. It became a pattern of him excusing himself at some point while I asked him if he was alright. Small touches here and there to add to the effect. I had even sat on his lap at one point and let a wet mark on his pants. Don't know how he ended up after he realized but it didn't end in me getting railed so I wasn't satisfied with his response.