(old) Movie! Cole X Reader }} Photos

Based on pic above!

Mild swearing!

Tiiiiny make out

Word count: 2232

Y/N's P.O.V

Jay Walker, the guy that took pictures constantly. I'm his cousin. We both take pictures constantly.

Cole Brookstone, they guy the usually photo bombs us. The guy I loved. Yet, I'm sure it's one sided.

I first met Jay and his friends when I started Ninjago High. I didn't know that Jay was friends with the laughing stock of - well - anywhere, Lloyd Garmadon. Not that I minded in the long run. But they didn't trust me at first. They were all giving me the cold shoulder, minus Jay, thinking I would turn on them.

But that changed after Chen the Cheerleader started chanting an awful song about them, and then tried to flirt with me and drag me away. But, that failed. I punched him in the face and kneed him in the gents. And cursed him out about being a bully and flirting with me.

Yeah, he left me all alone.

As he started leaving, I heard a snap. I turned around facing the group, still having my pissed off face. I saw Jay with his phone, he had taken a picture. Raising my eyebrow at him, he started to lower his phone. Once he saw me shift positions he started screaming and dashed down the hallway. Yelling at him and using his full name. We started laughing as I kept chasing him back and forth. He took another picture of us laughing as I chased him.

Apparently everyone didn't know I was his cousin, I had to mention it. I knew nobody would guess it.

But that was all two months ago. Now my cousin and his friends had revealed themselves to me. Which only brought us closer. Me and Nya were like sisters. Constantly with each other. After all she was dating my cousin. I told her everything. Including my love for Cole. Which she cooed. But ever since she pesters me into confessing.

I had done one good thing. Getting all of the others snapchats. And creating a group chat. And that's where this day begins.

■■■

I groaned at my phone buzzed. It was Saturday morning, the other were up training per usual, so my streaks were rolling in. I opened the one from Jay. It was a picture of him with the puppy filter with the caption 'looking super cute rn 💖🐶💖🐶'. I saw Cole in the background doing a face. I sighed dreamily. I took a quick pic with the flower crown filter, with the caption 'Looking cuter than Jay rn💐' and sent it as streaks. In the group chat everyone was sending laughing faces and burns. But Cole sent me a private photo, holy crap, of him, sweaty, shirtless shorts hanging low, hair a mess. KILL. ME NOW. The caption was 'your cuter as always, but I'm hotter😎'.

Y/N.exe has stopped working.

I sent him a photo reply with the heart filter, hey, people say thick thighs save lives... yeah no snapchat filters save lives, but I sent him a photo of just half me face, captioned 'hold on, I'm calling Nya' and sent it. He quickly responded with another sexy photo captioned 'what does she have to do with this😂'. To which I responded with 'the bitch is suposed to tell me what to do'. So I closed snapchat and called Nya.

"Hello?" Nya asked.

"NYA GO SOMEWHERE PRIVATE!" I shouted.

"Well, I consider my mech privacy, what's up?"

"COLE SENT ME A SUPER SEXY HOT AND BOTHERING PHOTO WHAT DO I DO?!?!??!?!"