(old)Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Your Different

I'm may be making things up for your life, so if nothing I say is you, then I guess change it up a bit for you. Hope you enjoy, this kind of relates to my life.

Warning: None

Word count: 2707

3rd person P.O.V

Ninjago High. The most popular highschool in Ninjago city, and probably the only. And today was Y/N's first day.

Her parents decided that she should finally be in public school, since she was home schooled her whole life. How ever, the only social things she ever did was sports.

You see, D/N kept signing Y/N up in sports, trying to find a sport she was good at. Y/N's eventually set on volleyball- after doing dance, cheer, gymnastics, and karate- she also set on art. Singing was another passion along with drawing, painting etc.

So joining this school was exciting, because she was going to tryout for volleyball.

Y/N was hearing rumors that Lord Garmadons son, Lloyd Garmadon went there. But she could care less. She believed people earned a chance.

She just couldn't wait to start school.

Y/N's P.O.V

I wake up with a groan, hearing the alarm. I hit the alarm clock and sat up blinking, clearing my vision. I then snap into reality.

SCHOOL!

I jump out of bed and hurry and change into clothes, hoping I fit in with my style.

I look in the mirror one more time before grabbing my bag and walking out the door

I look in the mirror one more time before grabbing my bag and walking out the door. I took a deep breath.

It's now or never

Time skip to school

I waited in the office for a guy named Chen to show me around. I guess he is the head cheerleader. I turn my head when I hear the office door open.

"Chen this is Y/N L/N, she's new here, she will be trying out for volleyball. Could you show her around?" The principal asked. Chen smirked and winked at me. I could tell, he's the school flirt, school bully to nerds, and mr popular. I didn't like people like that. I sighed, but walked up to him.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. You must be Chen." I smile. He keeps his smirk.

"Yes I am sweetheart." He winked.

"Alright Chen. Y/N tryouts are next week on Monday, so you have a little less than a week. Good luck." I nod and thank her before walking out with Chen.

"So where do we start?" He asked, still keeping up his attitude. I internally scream.

"Umm, I have my schedule. Would you mind showing me where my classes are and my locker?" I say, kind of with a duh tone.