Movie! Jay x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge

A/N: wow, my first ever Jay x Reader. I definitely see movie Jay as submissive so this chapter is slightly different than the other chapstick challenges. Hope you enjoy!

Request by: 08zome11

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 1722

Y/N's P.O.V

It had been quite the day. Normally every day is something when you attend Ninjago High School and are friends with Lloyd and his friends, but today had taken an interesting turn to say the least. Me and Nya were talking about her relationship with Cole and my relationship with Jay, per usual since we were the only 2 girls. She had mentioned that she wanted to do the Chapstick Challenge with Cole seeing as it was trending again and reminded her of the dream to do it with a future boyfriend.

I laughed it off, but I secretly had the dream too. Jay, my sweet Jay. He wasn't innocent, at least not as much as everyone thought, but his shyness and awkward demeanor made him radiate that energy. But that's what made us click.

I wasn't outwardly social, especially not now, but once I started talking to someone it became a little easier to talk with them. That's how I met Nya. I had transfered from another school half way through freshman year, which sucked, but shared a math class with the badass woman. We hit it off and she introduced me to the gang a few days later. I took notice to Jay's reaction of me, his blushing and inability to look me in the eye. I realized fairly quickly he was just shy and it wasnt because he hated me.

Now here we are, Senior year. Graduating in 2 weeks. Felt weird to say the least. I remember sophmore year when I had finally decided enough was enough, Jay's signs of a crush and he still wouldn't ask me out. So I asked him to Homecoming. I did it in private, not wanting to draw to much attention to us. He said yes, of course, and after that night he started to open up a bit more. It was junior year I found out about their specialties. Made sense but was confusing at the same time. I didnt know how to react to the information but inevitably promised to keep it a secret and that I was still going to be their friend.

Jay and I had taken the next step in our relationship earlier in the school year, after Homecoming to be cliché. We were both 18, did our research, did it safe, and did aftercare properly. Jay had become almost a completely different person behind closed doors, he was more vocal and confident in a way. Guess I should take it as a compliment. But I still initiated a lot of the intimate stuff, he wasn't that bold.

I had my own apartment that Jay frequently stayed at. His parents loved me and trusted me, so it was never an issue. He often stayed at my place after he trained or did patrol late at night. Their parents still didn't know they were the Ninja, which confused me because I was pretty sure I heard that Elemental Powers were hereditary - minus Lloyd.