2.

Hello readers
Happy reading

Nandini- come on Manik bolo whom do you choose.. me or Fab5..mm

Inline comments are love...

Continuation....

When Nandini said this everyone including Navya was shocked coz she doesn't have any idea about whats going on in her best friend's mind. She also looked at Manik who was blank. When Nandini said these words he turned around and looked at her with hurtful eyes. Behind Nandini Cabir gestured Manik to choose Nandini and mukti, Alya and Dhruv saw this and understood what Cabir wants to convey. 

Mu- Manik I think you should Nandini. You love her man. She deserves you and you deserve her. Choose her Manik.

Al- yes Manik choose Nandini. I know you will be shock as me saying this. But trust me I have always bern knowing that we will never be together. And then when time came for that my heart knew it but my mind wasn't ready to accept that and I tried to hook up Nandini and Dhruv but you know what the way you love Nandini you have never been with me in that way. You never cared for me, you never cried in front of me, you never felt weak in front of me, you never showed me your weakness, whereas with Nandini, you cared for her, you have cried in her arms, you have shown your weak state in front of her. You deserve her Manik. You deserve happiness and lots of care and love. 

Dh- buddy Mukti and Alya sahi keh rahe hai. Choose her. When you needed us the most we weren't there but she was there. She stood beside you you. She gave you support, she gave you strength. Plz choose her.

Manik looked at everyone with blank expression. He finally looked at Cabir even he blinked his eyes. 

Manik took deep breathe and then said,"I choose both. I want Nandini and Fab5 both in my life". 

Nandini- Manik I asled you to choose between then and me. And you are choosing both. This is not at all done. 

She stormed angrily and kicked the chair. All looked at her she was very angry. 

Manik- Nandini you asked me to choose between you two which is next to impossible. I cant choose anyone coz you both are and integral part of my life, infant you both, Nandini you and Fab5 are my life. I cant choose anyone. So I choose both and I promise none will interfere in each others matter and life. Now end of discussion. 

He left from there as he said. He didn't wait for anyone's reply and just walked out. Took his car and started to drive rashly. He didn't knew where he was going but he wanted some alone time. 

As he left Nandini stormed out from room angrily.

To be continued.....

Any opinion from my lovely readers are welcome...

Thank u for your support. Ignore mistakes plz.

Don't forget to hit the star button n comment.

Stay safe
Stay happy
Love u all.