17.

Hello readers.

Inline comments are love ❤

Happy reading.

As Dr left all were again shattered. This statement which Dr had given them 2 weeks back is still ringing in their ears as if its just been a while Dr has said so. But now they were angry at him too especially Mukti.

Mu- Cabir... Manik aise kaise kar sakta hai.. Why don't he wanna live. Kya uske liye sirf Nandini matter karti hai hum nahi..?? Why is he doing this to us..?? Woh jaanta hai na ki humhe uski zarurat hai. He is our heart. He is the soul of fab 5. But he don't wanna live coz of Nandini. But where is she... Tell me.. Woh Manik kya kehta tha usse.. Shining Star ryt.. Where is she.. She is not here to support him... Plz ask him to get up na.. I can't look at him like this...

Ca- Mukti plz we have to stay strong. We cant fall weak. Lets wait for him to respond.

Dh- Cabir I have an idea. Why don't we shift Manik to his mansion. What say..??

Al- but Dhruv looking at his condition will drink agree..??

Dh- that would be difficult but we can try right..??

Ca- your ryt lets give this a try. Lets ask Dr once. If he doesn't agree we will convince him.

All retire to Dr's cabin.

Dr- whats it gentleman. All together. How can I help you..??

Can- Dr actually we are here to...

Dr- say it my boy.

Ca- actually we want to take Manik to his home. Can we..?? We promise that we will take care of him.

Dr- it might be a risk Cabir. Im sorry but I cant allow you to do so.

Dh- Dr we promise we will take proper take care of him plz allow us. May be he will respond if there is any change in the surroundings.

Dr thinks a lot and gives them permission to take Manik to his mansion.

Later evening. All was set to take Manik to his mansion but Cabir suggested to take him at his apartment rather. All agreed as they didn't wanted Neonika to come ans create a scene.

They got all the requited things for Manik settled in the car and was ready to take Manik. With the help of the nurse and boys they settled Manik at wheel chair.

************************************

In the dark room where the girl was on bed. She fell unconscious due to constant crying. The lady who was taking care of her didn't hear any voice from the room and thought to have a check. She unlocked the door and found the girl lying the floor unconscious. She patted her cheeks try to wake her up but there was no response. She instantly called and someone and said all about the situation the person on other side asked her to rush hospital with the girl. The old lady took the girl with her to the hospital.

To be continued..

Hello readers hope all are doing good.. 😀

im aoery for this short update but will try my best to update soon. Will meet you all soon *lil* what did i say well yes 😉

Till then.
#bye
#seeyousoon

Ignore mistakes plz 😂
Thank u for all your support.

Stay happy
Stay safe
Love u all.