20.

Here goes the update .
Btw inline comments are love.

It's been a week and Manik was finally discharged. His condition was better but not better. How can manik be ok without his Nandini…?? He physically was ok on the insistence of fab 4 he had good food and meds on time but mentally he was drained out. No one asked Manik about why he hid from them about panic attacks. They knew it would be difficult for him to put it in words. They wanted to wait till he himself said them. They have no other choice, do they..??

Reaching Malhotra mansion they asked Manik to take rest as he was obstinate to play some music. They know that music will help Manik to stay calm. But they can't risk his health. Manik was weirdly quiet. Everyone thought about it. Since Nandini's changed behaviour he has been awfully quiet. But they always thought it's because of her changed behaviour. But what exactly would be the reason..?? It's already been 6 months till Talent hunt. They have six months to complete their songs and six months for their official launch as a band. They wanted to clear all  before their official launch. Having the main lead ill wasn't any option for them. They were determined to solve this mystery. To know the reason behind Nandini's behaviour. Everything.

Manik wasn't actually resting in his room. He was seated on his balcony to have some fresh air. But he wasn't actually feeling refreshed. The air was suffocating him. He felt the air he was breathing was wrapping around his neck and choking him to death. Head spinning around he fell in his room while scattering the glass vase placed near the door in pieces and a few piercing in his leg. Noting the sound of shattering a glass fab 4 rushed to Manik's room only to find it locked. Trying hard they were finally successful to break the lock to find Manik on the floor catching his spinning head and leaving a few screams of pain. All rushed to him. With difficulties they handled Manik and made him lay on bed giving some meds scribbled by the doctor. He calmed and fell asleep.

Retiring from Manik's room they reached the hall. They were stressed out about the current situation they were in. They wanted to make everything right with their friends and only family they had. But they have no clue where to start from. Everything seemed to be a loop having no end and no start. Nandini's changed behaviour had a great impact on the group. They had accepted Nandini whole-heartedly. She was a part of a family called Fab 5. Both Navya and Nandini were now close to them. They would do anything to protect them. They have seen the ups and downs of both the naive girls. But now Nandini has changed and that itself meant a breakdown of Fab5. Because Manik without Nandini is a body without life. She was his life and they knew it.

The only way to get there was to talk to Nandini and get everything done better. But Nandini wasn't ready to talk about anything to anyone. They knew there might be some reason behind Nandini's ruthlessness. But it's up to them to find out what was the reason or rather who was the reason. To begin with they were confused. Not knowing from where to start they were just dragging days by days and months by months. They have to complete the songs as it's a contract. But with all the chaos they hardly get time or rather they would actually do something with this. They were confused, yes they were, but they were more determined. For now they needed rest as they had days of sleepless nights.

They decided to take a nap and then think about everything. The next day they woke up with a determination to reveal the truth. Freshening up they were gathered. They had many awkward meals with many but this time being surrounded by friends that we call family and this silence wasn't as peaceful as before. The tension was so thick that it was suffocating each and every member present to their death yet no one wanted to speak or break the awkwardness. They thought it would be better. But was it actually better..?? They were tired, they knew. They need fresh air. That's when Cabir came up with something. He wasn't a clown, he just knew what to say, when to say and whom to say. He knows how to erase the suffocating tension.