9.

Hello readers

Inline comments are love♥

Happy reading

Manik- so as I was trespassing from there i heard Harshad speaking to someone on call. I was a bit curious so I wanted to hear his conversation. So I went ahead to listen. As I went there I heard this..

Saying this Manik took his phone out and asked them to listen to the recording carefully,

Recording says,

"How can you do this..? How can you do this to Manik..?? I was doing what you were saying right then what was the need of doing all this mess..??  You cant do this..?? Are you listening to me.. You just cant do thus.. I wont let you harm anyone from Fab5.. Get that clear. Even if its Manik. You will not harm Manik not at any cost. He is my buddy. I wont let any harm on him until I'm alive. If you want to reach Manik you have to first get through me.. U wont let you harm my buddy my Manik.. I'm doing as your saying na. I have created hatred in his eyes for me coz you said. I agreed coz i cant let a single scratch on Manik. So be very careful I will be handling your works so keep your puppets away from him. Did you get that"??

End of recording.

All were actually shocked after the recording they heard. 

Ca- Manik your actually right shock is an understatement for this.

Mu- but what is the reason behind all this..?? Why was Harshad saying and yo whom..??

Manik- that is the main thing i wanna know to whom was he saying all this..??

Alya- Manik are you sure about this..?? I mean bhai...

She looked down not at all completing the sentence. She wasn't able to understand what should she actually say. One side its her brother and the others are her friends who were with her when there was no one. Though she had a brother but he was no where to be seen. A bond of brother and a sister is something which is purest of all relations. They bond is like not only like bro and sis but they also show love and care of father daughter and also like best friends. They bond show how innocent a sister is and how protective her brother is towards her. He doesn't let any harm on her. He is always like a shield to her. A wall between her and problems. He takes all the problems that wants to enter in her life. And as a sister she loves his brother. She cares for him like no one can do. She protects him from all those shitty people who try harm him. Even she stands as a shield for him. A wall between him and his problems. They actually showcase a pure and s healthy relation. But in case of Alya and Harshad it was different. He wasn't there for her when she needed someone to console her, take care of her, love her and pamper her. But there was none. Her Bhai was always busy with his own stuff. He always tried to harm her friends who were her actual family..

Well was really Harshad away from her..?? Was he really not there for her when she needed her..?? Was he always enjoying his life..?? Was he so selfish that he didn't even think of her sister..??

All were questions but answers were none. 

Manik stood and took Alya in his embrace. 

Manik- sshhhuu.. Relax Alya we are there for you. You don't need to worry ill find out the truth by hook or crook. Even I wanna know who is the person who hates me this much that all this mess around me is...

He couldn't even complete his sentence. He just closed his eyes and was saying soothing words to Alya to mke her feel good. Though he himself needed someone to console him, and take care of him. Love him. 

To be continued.

Ignore mistakes.

Thank u

Stay happy
Stay safe
Love u all.