10.

Hello readers

Inline comments are love.. ♥

Happy reading...

Manik couldn't complete his sentence. He himself was a broken soul. He had friends, his Fab5 , his family but yet he was alone.  He had Nandini who was his solace, his peace but she was no where to be seen when he needed her. He was so alone and broken from inside. He wanted to share his miseries with someone but there was none. With whom would he share..?? He didn't wanted his friends to worry about him henceforth he didnt say anything to anyone. He knew that they will always stand by his side no matter what.. But still he couldnt see his friends stressed coz of him. He has always protected his friends from every evil eye. But he needed his shining star for him. Who could shine for him. Who could make him understand.. Who could give him right suggestions. He wanted his shining star to shine for him at this moment of his life. He wanted her support. For him she was everything. His life, his family, his Jaan, his peace, his solace, his every dam thing. 

All were sitting around to discuss about the words of Harshad. All the words of Harshad in recording and at college were ringing in their ears as music. They weren't able to forget what he said. He still thinks Manik as his buddy. 

Ca- but Manik how can get to the person..??

Manik- i dont know man..!! Im so frustrated with this.. Im just unable to find any clue. You after thus recording thing I kept a constant eye on Harshad his every move. But always when I use to follow him someone would come in between and he use disappear God knows where..

Mu- Manik relax we just can't lose hope. We will find the way out. 

She said in determined tone. All nodded in affirmation. They were about to discuss but the door banged aloud and a person entered. All were shocked to see the person. 

Person- what the hell is wrong with you Manik. I have been searching you everywhere and you.. You are fucking enjoying with your friends here.. Are you kidding me. Since college completed Im searching you like a freaking think. And all thanks to your friends. 

To be continued..

Can u guess the person..??

Who might it be..??

Any opinion from my readers are most welcome 😃

Thank u 

Ignore mistakes.

Stay happy
Stay safe
Love u all.